Ok, who volunteers to go to Hong Kong for us?

Miss QQ

Stunning! Any idea what collection it is from? My friend is going to Hong Kong, but only this September. No chance it is still in stock, I know.

Winthrop44

No idea...it seems to be a mystery product as there is very little about it online. I'm not sure if Chanel has a Hong Kong web site because when I look at other languages on Chanel.com I can't read the Asian ones.

Miss QQ

I went to the Hong Kong chanel website but I can't find the powder too. It's not in the latest product. I typed in the english name to search and it didn't come up too. Is there a new store that opens there so they launched this exclusive powder?

Winthrop44

No idea. I guess we'd have to find a Chanel fan who lives there to get the real scoop. I just read the comments at the link I posted above and the blogger actually bought it at the Hong Kong airport.

katred

Specktra Bestie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need that! I hate those Asia exclusives because they're almost always things that I want! I find that there are a lot of skin products that are great for maintaining pale complexions that never become available over here (since pale complexions seem to have more culture capital in Asia than in North America).

Winthrop44

Yes, I completely agree with you katred!
rant.gif

User38

omg.. omg..

mememememe... what a glorious bronzer/blush..

do we have anyone that can cp it... lol

(this addiction is quite severe)
tease.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
omg.. omg..

mememememe... what a glorious bronzer/blush..

do we have anyone that can cp it... lol

(this addiction is quite severe)
tease.gif
Is it wrong that I had a moment's regret about dumping the guy I used to see who had to travel to the Orient two or three times a year?

LMD84

oh wow!!! that is so so pretty! and how beautiful does it look on the lady modelling it?! i want it tooo!!!
cheerleader.gif

Shypo

Oh wow -
th_drool.gif
- I have to have that - but I don't think I want to pay evilbay prices.......man, I wish I had friends in HK!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OK, I NEED that pretty blush right there.
shockt.gif
But I don't think there's a way too get it if it's really Asia exclusive.
sigh.gif

User38

ok, now that the AA meeting is over, how do actually go about getting it? The Singapore sellers on Evilbay? ouch

where's Elegant?

Winthrop44

That's exactly what I've been wondering about elegant too. Hopefully all is well and she is just knee deep in wallpaper or paint.

mckpoon

the meteorites is a winner for me!
i'll be going there in september, hopefully they'll still have it in stock

ultimate_makeup

:bump: One of my BFFs is going in a couple of weeks! I wonder if he can bring a bunch back so we can all have them! Lol. Any other Asia exclusive makeup we are lusting over? We should start a list :shock: