OK who wants to do a weight loss challenge?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
Nessa, did we marry the same guy? I got a huge box of Godiva's for V-day, then DH promptly left for a business conferance this morning! I have no one here to help with all this temptation. I ate 2 of them, then put them in the back of my highest cabinet in the kitchen. I'm so annoyed that he got them knowing I was trying to lose weight. I think he secretly likes me chubby.

LOL I think we might have!
I told my husband NO treats this year! I think he turned that into Get me TONS of treats this year! LOL
Ya, know I am starting to wonder about the chubby thing too! If I tell him I watching what I eat he says let's go to the Olive Garden or Black Angus!
Crazy men!
Yes, I had to hide my sweets too but I can hear them calling my name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Be strong Nessa only eat a couple of your delicious goodies? I plan on making chocolate covered strawberries tomorrow and I'm going to limit myself to 2. By the way, you're doing great on your exercize!

Thanks Julie, I am trying!
MMM chocolate covered strawberries! Did you hold out on the 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
I went to gym after work last night
Didnt do all of my routine but I did the most important
Im proud of myself
Lost 3 pounds since the last time I went
th_worship.gif

Way to go Willa! Congrats on the 3 lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
I've been doing some sit ups and pushups (some. . .some like 10? haha) in my room and using my Bosu ball to do some stability training, I'm aiming for running 2xs a week and work up from there. ^_^ This thread reminds me everyday.
smiles.gif
yay

Keep up the good work! I agree seeing this thread does really help!

Julie

Nessa, I managed to only have two chocolate covered strawberries but I had some of my boyfriend's Starbuck's Frappacino and you know those things have so much sugar and calories in them. I just told myself it's Valentine's Day I can cheat a little.
smiles.gif

I'm glad this tread was started because it makes me really motivated to see everyone's progress. Good Job Everyone!

sbetsy

Any progress I made I totally lost at dinner last night. Oops. It was a pre fixe menu, so....

jmdulock

Ok, so I started on Monday and I cut out all soda and sweets. I only eat when I'm hungry. I've lost 8 lbs! Only 12 more to go! I need to start exercising a little too. But one thing at a time.

I know I'm late, but I would love to join this! I just started yesterday but I'm not off to a great start b/c I had to finish my V-day chocolates first! Yikes!

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdulock
Ok, so I started on Monday and I cut out all soda and sweets. I only eat when I'm hungry. I've lost 8 lbs! Only 12 more to go! I need to start exercising a little too. But one thing at a time.

You lost 8lbs. in one week? That's great! My Valentines Dinner screwed me up. Today we did a 4mile bike ride. That was pretty good. I ate granola cereal for breakfast, had some leftovers for lunch, and a turkey sandwich with mustard only and yogurt for dinner. I guess that was alright. I need some more motivation.
ssad.gif
And this chocolate around here needs to go away.

Julie

I've now lost 7 pounds total so far and what seems to be working for me is not eating past 7:30 and exercizing 4 times a week. I have always been a late night eater and it is still pretty hard especially since I usually go to sleep around midnight or later but just seeing the pounds keep coming off is really motivating me. I have alot of weight to lose. I wear a size 14 now and would like to get down to a size 8 so I eat 5 small meals throughout the day and snack on fruit to keep my sugar cravings away. I have always let my weight control me and my motivation is going on vacation. I have never been anywhere on vacation because I have always been ashamed of the way I look. I don't know where I will be going yet just somewhere warm!

j babyy

ok...so im pretty late at this but i just discovered this forum today. id definitely like to lose about 15-17 lbs and tone up quite a bit. definiteley want to be done by my high school graduation on june 12th!

Willa

Just got back from the gym

I did my best! ever!

Feels so good when you take a shower right after

th_worship.gif
lol.gif

kaliraksha

Still at 6 lbs. I want to weigh 25 less than I do now... that will put me in the middle of my healthy weight goal =)

Bexx

Gah I had a bad weekend. I had chocolate and oh yeah chocolate. Crap-At least I cleaned my home like no cleaning had been done before! So much my quads are sore (pathetic!)
Hope all is going fabby with all you sassy ladies

tracie

I'm pretty late at finding this, but I'd love to join. I'm great with going to work out (I go 5-6 times a week) but my diet is horrible. I've got to slim down before a wedding i'm in in may, damn bridesmaid dresses.

x20Deepx

I'm in too! I want to drop about eight pounds. I love working out, but I'm also a junk food addict.

Jennifer Mcfly

I'm in, I started working out last week! I'm going Mon, Wed & Fri for now and will increase as I build my stamina!
I want to lose about 20+/- pounds!

jmdulock

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
You lost 8lbs. in one week? That's great! My Valentines Dinner screwed me up. Today we did a 4mile bike ride. That was pretty good. I ate granola cereal for breakfast, had some leftovers for lunch, and a turkey sandwich with mustard only and yogurt for dinner. I guess that was alright. I need some more motivation.
ssad.gif
And this chocolate around here needs to go away.

Yes, whenever I only eat fruit, veggies and protein the lbs come right off. No soda or juice either. Although, I did go away this weekend and the diet kind off fell of the map. I didn't gain all the weight back, but I did gain about 5 lbs back. One day at a time...

AudreyNicole

Kinda late joining this party, but I am looking to lose 20 pounds or so. I lost 40 last year around this time, and my goal is to lose my 20 pounds by my birthday in July!

My biggest problem is I LOVE SODA! I only drink diet, but still. Is diet ANY better than regular soda?

angrytoast.

I'm so late in seeing this, but I'd love to join.
I'd like to say I only need to lose 20lbs, but I'm more in the "lose over 50lbs to be a healthy weight" category.

My biggest issue is working in a mall and fast food being so much more convenient than anythign else....
ssad.gif