Omg! Dark smokey eyes... by CHANEL?

liltweekstar

i got the black star e/s and kaleidescope nail polish. the smoky eyes quad reminds me too much of my MAC gentle fume quad.

BloodMittens

:O ~DROOOOOOOOOOL~

I will buy this. And take it with me everywhere. So that it matches my sexah Chanel glasses.
choochoo.gif

Kuuipo

I got the quad-off the display case, Neiman Marcus of Honolulu was all sold out after that and "was not getting more". There is a matte black and a smokey frosted silvery black. There are silvey white and silvery platinum too. They show up well, but I use Too Faced First Base under thme (UDPP dulls my shadows down, I don;t use it)I am still thinking the Night Collection by NARS has the best blacks, followed by MUFE Diamond Black(Better than Carbon or Black tied imo)
Chanel is rocking a few new plum lipsticks (love enigma, plum)that are more vamp than Vamp.

KimmyAnn_678

Does anyone have any pics of this quad on? I tired looking in FOTD (a few days ago though, may go look again) and didn't see anything. The quad looks tempting, but I'm wondering how different the colors are from others... I have Style Section and The New Black from Lancome but I've never tried Chanel eyeshadows so if there are differences, I wouldn't be sure.

I got a sample of the new mascara from Allure, and while I thought it was a very nice mascara, I don't think it's going to be one of my favs, but I'm giving it some more time until I decide
smiles.gif

YSLGuy

They are nice.

Laura Mercier is coming out with a Holiday quad that is very similar and will be great for smokey eyes. Its two whites (one matte and one frosty) and two blacks (one matte and one frosty).

I can't wait to play with them

SparklingWaves

I have been wearing this quad many ways. One way, I wore the black as the base on the lid and experimented with layering the lighter colors on top for different effects. I got different dramatic looks doing this.

Another way, I wore the mid grey on the lid with darker color on the crease.

I use the sparkly color typically at night time.

mtrimier

I have been sneakily touching the quad when i happen to be in a mall, but have to curb the spending since i bought a guitar. I am reallly interested in the new mascara, though. I love Inimitable, but might have to get a tube of Exceptionnel.

steph0891

i can't make up my mind on this! wanting it gets killed because i'm told by many how sheer this palette is...then i go and swatch it at the mall and start to want it really bad again! anyone who bought this HATE this quad? please do tell why! maybe i should just try and get the gentle fume quad from mac? any recs?