"OMG I love mineral foundation!"-FOTD

Austrian_Babe

Yeah yeah same old neutrals. But I changed one thing: I pretty much said goodbye to liquid foundation since I bought my first mineral makeup! My skin feels like silk and the foundation itself is only semi-matte I´d guess since my face has a nice glow to it. Keep in mind there is only mineral makeup on my face (applied with a damp Kabuki also by Isadora), no shimmer products, blush or anything else.

FACE
Isadora Mineral makeup in 03 Light Honey (available at Walgreens in the US and at bigger drugstores in Europe)
Dermablend concealer under eyes

EYES
MAC Prep&Prime Eye
Benefit High Brow-brow highlight. Also applied on waterline
MAC e/s Tabby-upper and lower lashine, smudged
Benefit Browzings Light
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

LIPS
Manhattan Glossy l/l in Lychee-allover lips
Wexler M.D. lip plumper (Bath&Body Works)

Kopievonm075.jpg

DevinGirl

Wow...you truly look luminous. Darnit...now I wanna try mineral foundation. I don't think I could make it look a quarter as good as you do. Beautiful look!
smiles.gif

Shimmer

You're one of those naturally beautiful women who will look amazing no matter what. Wow.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
Wow...you truly look luminous. Darnit...now I wanna try mineral foundation. I don't think I could make it look a quarter as good as you do. Beautiful look!
smiles.gif

Thank you. well I just started using Mineral Foundation (I was a MAC SFF lover before) so I´m sure I will still learn how to make it look best with every new application. I´m so glad I finally jumped on the Mineral Makeup bandwagon.
Everyone´s gotta try mineral makeup!

hyperRealGurl

Ur skin looks amazing!!!!! i love Mineral Fndn aswell. Although i go back and forth a lot from mineral to liquid.. lol dont you just love how light mineral fndn feels on ur skin?... its almost like second skin

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Ur skin looks amazing!!!!! i love Mineral Fndn aswell. Although i go back and forth a lot from mineral to liquid.. lol dont you just love how light mineral fndn feels on ur skin?... its almost like second skin

Exactly! I keep touching my face because my skin feels so nice. And I don´t feel like washing the makeup right off when I come home because it´s not bad for your skin or anything hehe

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addict_77
You are beautiful!!!!!! I wish I could use this foundation but it broke me out really badly
ssad.gif

that´s too bad. But thank god there are lots of good mineral makeup brands out there (at least from what I read on forums)

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
OK... stop being so damn pretty!
winks.gif
You are a gorgeous woman! Your skin looks great!

lol thank you. But hey you´re the one with the PERFECT skin. The capital letters are on purpose btw!

breathless

when i bought my first mineral foundation, i tossed all of my liquid foundations! mineral feels sooooo good and light! and its wonderful for your skin =]

makeupgal

Wow, you are so pretty! Your skin looks amazing. Now I'm thinking of switching to mineral foundation.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
when i bought my first mineral foundation, i tossed all of my liquid foundations! mineral feels sooooo good and light! and its wonderful for your skin =]

I know, I´m almost tempted to through out my liquid foundations. But since I payed for them I will keep them for now lol
I didn´t know you post on here btw ;-)