Opinions of bluemercury??

chickadee

Just wondering...a bluemercury store opened near me. I haven't been yet, but does anybody have any good or bad experiences they'd like to share??

I know they have NARS, that's why I posted it here...

MAC_Whore

I've only shopped them online for Diptyque candles, Creed perfumes, Bumble and Bumble and Terax. I had good experiences with them and those products.
smiles.gif

ette

I love Bluemercury!! It's great and they are really nice and give big samples.

Macnarsandlove

The blumercury near me had great product seletion but everyone in there besides one ma was such a snob. You would think they had jaguar or benz parked outside.eh

SARAHluvsMAC

lol, I got a facial from the one in Georgetown but they were stuck up
the guy that did my facial was really sweet though, even though he didnt get anything out of my face but still managed to bruise my chin

I really enjoy the bluemercury in Philly - they're always so helpful and willing to talk to you about the products. Every time I've bought NARS there, I went in there knowing what I wanted, which made things easy for me to be in and out of there without too much fuss, but regardless - I adore bluemercury!

Ethel

I find the atmosphere snobby, but if I'm near one I pop in to check out their NARS. I'm unimpressed by the spa portion.