Orgasm for Nails

Kuuipo

For everyone who likes the bland, ultra safe, pale peach product Orgasm, it is now or will be available in nailpolish form at Sephora. Sephora also has Orgasm gloss., a fat chunky stick called the Multiple (those of you who have not used a Multiple are missing out on the biggest multitasker ever), the old original blush, the blush with a bronzer called Laguna which actually does show up on skin deeper than pallor,and now the nailpolish.
Now if only they would do the same for Luster.

lovelyweapon

I am very interested in the Orgasm multiple & nail polish. I'm wondering if it would work for a French manicure.. I'm in love with the color, but I also don't know if it would suit my NC40 skin.

Kuuipo

I always thought Orgasm was such a pale, safe, boring innocuous shade that it had to be given some sort of name that would make people want to buy it. The polish is the same frosty pale peach slightly transparent shade you would see in sets for little girls playing dress up. I would think it would be too pale, frosty and not enough contrast for a French manicure. This is the kind of colour that can chip and nobody would really http://blog.sephora.com/2008_04_01_archive.htmlnotice....

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Hmmm, I will definitely have to go to Sephora or ULTA and check out Multiple.

i have the orgasm blush and multiple. they're purdy! the polish looks cool too.

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i have the orgasm blush and multiple. they're purdy! the polish looks cool too.

Then I definitely have to check it out, thanks!

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
For everyone who likes the bland, ultra safe, pale peach product Orgasm, it is now or will be available in nailpolish form at Sephora. Sephora also has Orgasm gloss., a fat chunky stick called the Multiple (those of you who have not used a Multiple are missing out on the biggest multitasker ever), the old original blush, the blush with a bronzer called Laguna which actually does show up on skin deeper than pallor,and now the nailpolish.
Now if only they would do the same for Luster.

Thanks for the heads up, but what the heck man...why the snobby attitude? I actually like Orgasm, it's a favorite of mine, and it shows up very lovely on my golden light brown skin. I actually think Orgasm is best for those with medium or darker golden skin tones, not so much for pale people with pink skin, ironically.

Dreamergirl3

I love Orgasm! It's simply perfect on me. I try not to be biased toward "cult classics" or what have you, since most of the time they're cult faves for a reason! Though I must say I saw the polish in person and it looked gross. Sinful Colors makes one that's similar and is ugly on me too haha. But the Orgasm lipgloss, multiple, and blush all look amazing on me and my friends! Not to mention I love my Milani dupe just as much!

impassioned

I'm fairly pale and I tried it on my nails and it did NOT look good at all. It might work for others though.
But I loveeee the blush and the gloss!

Latest posts