Originals Live Chat, up today!

natalie75

info: Happy Holidays from MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Erika. How may I assist you?
Erika: Hi Natatlie!
Natalie: Can you please tell me when the Originals collection will be available for online purchase?
Natalie: Hi Erika
Natalie: Some seem available to order but others are not
Erika: Originals was scheduled to launch 12/26 but they decided to launch it early.
Erika: They are working on getting all of the products up today, if not tomorrow.
Natalie: I had heard that.
Erika: It's very last minute info for us Artists.
Erika: If you would like to check back with us later today, we may be able to give you more information.
Natalie: Check www.Specktra.net
smiles.gif
I will keep checking back. Thank you
Erika: Oh, yes, I do, thank you.
Erika: Have a beautiful day, Natalie! Be sure to tell everyone it should be up soon!
Natalie: Have a great day Erika! Thanks
Natalie: Will do!
Erika: You, too and happy holidays!

lsperry

Thank you for live-chatting with MAC, but....

Several people have called or live-chatted and were given noncommittal answers just like yours. I agree with aziajs….MAC has poor communications sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Just called MAC & the lady said that they will not be available to purchase on the site until Jan. ! Why put them up on the site if you can't order!!! That's what I told the lady that answered the phone too.

They have told me later dates before, then all of the sudden you can order them early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I don't believe that. There is always such poor communication within the MAC organization.

In other news, I just called Oak Street here in Chicago and the collection will be out on display tomorrow.

caroni99

I think it's hilarious that you told her to check specktra ha ha...wonder if she knew what you were talking about.

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
I think it's hilarious that you told her to check specktra ha ha...wonder if she knew what you were talking about.

I actually think she did! haha

sleepyhead

yah, i also did a live chat and was told that it will be available online today and in stores tomorrow