Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

LMD84

i'm so sad i have to wait until next september to go to the Orlando CCO's! they are always amazing and i spend way too much :)

sunsetbeauty15

Check your direct messages.

Okay so we did get in more shipment. We got in big bounce eyeshadows, a good amount of permanent CLASSIC eyeshadow colors, the beauty powders from the collection that had the flower imprint stuff (Alpha girl and another color), we got in a few more lipsticks as well. oh AND we got in a a very good range of colors from studio fix fluid and pro longwear. and in studio fix powder we only got in nc 50 and nc 55. Sorry i dont really remember everything else we got in.

Also about 3 days ago I worked at the other location and geez i swear they have everything. some eyeshadows they had that i remember is sunny spot, goldenrod, red brick, lime, haunting, and a few other colors i think people would be interested in. they also had mac air brush paint in colors, refined darker golden and another bronzer. for eyeshadow quads, that i remember... they had CUTIE, leopard luxe, athma, and a few others. they had 3 wonder woman lipglasses and one wonder woman nail polish. umm, they had feline eye liner. they had a lot of stuff. i wanted to go crazy and buy everything but i contained myself and only got 3 things lol.

hey what are the face products like over there im coming in 3 weeks from england, like what blushes and msfs do they have :D xxx

Cindy1969

Boooo, i have to wait for about 5 months before i leave for a holiday in Orlando, and patience is not my thing haha.
Can't wait to shop in the CCO's :)

lunadestella

Hi Crystrill!

I'm going to be heading down to Orlando in a week and wanted to know if your CCO still had any of Her Own Devices BPs left. Thank you so much in advance! :)

InvisibleGirl

Please tell me :) What m.a.c lipstick color that CCO at Orlando carry now.?

The both place Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave and Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr

Please :) thank you...

alexandrapalaci

I am going to Orlando again for Christmas and then I will be going for business mid February.... I can't wait....
cheerleader.gif

crystrill

The both place Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave and Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr

Please :) thank you...

They use to be different names and then a few months ago Premium bought Prime and now they have the same name. The "original" Premium is Vineland Rd and "Prime" is International dr... which is also confusing because the original Premium use to be called Premium International. Not to mention Prime used to be called Bellz. And why do I know these things?

Also folks, sorry for no update recently. I quit about a month ago and moved to New Orleans LOL (*sings Ne-yo* I just had a slight lack of common sense). I hate it there and will be moving back and starting Thanksgiving weekend will be back to work!! So I'll update you guys then!!

Last time I checked, which was like 2 days ago, they had in a bunch of Wonder Woman stuff along with a lot of concealers, foundations, primer... like a lot of basic, everyday things that you might be running low on. OOOOHH they had chromagraphic liners. Purple, red, a pretty cyan looking blue... and they had cherry lipliner. I was only there for a lil bit and in a rush so I wasn't really paying attention.

Oh and a lot of mascaras. They had a green zoom lash and i think purple. also they have like 4 or 5 different mascaras formulas available in black and brown.

SmilingElephant

ALSO.... you all can forget about that new 3-limit rule thing I mentioned the other day. That only lasted about a week and now it seems that no one cares anymore. I'll be deleting the post.
LOL! This is funny.....but i did find it...last year! HA! I just moved back to Orlando AND i just got hired as a MAC Freelance Artist....makeup life is awesome! Now that im back in the city im just ready to grow! Good to see you are from here too!...(i get excited when i see other ppl from Orlando) lol

crystrill

LOL! This is funny.....but i did find it...last year! HA! I just moved back to Orlando AND i just got hired as a MAC Freelance Artist....makeup life is awesome! Now that im back in the city im just ready to grow! Good to see you are from here too!...(i get excited when i see other ppl from Orlando) lol

yes it is!!! 3 days back to work and i already have 50 mill things im buying.

crystrill

i have some exciting news! but i don't want to announce it quite yet since what it is isn't on the floor yet...