Paintball paint?

Dark_Phoenix

I'm going to play paintball tommorow with some friends after school.
It's my first time going so I have no clue what to expect... the range we're using is providing the equipment and paint.

Is there anything I can do for my skin or hair that will make the paint come off easier later? (except for oil)
And when I do get it off, is there anything special I should use?

triccc

I would suggest using a shower cap on your hair?

But the paint does come off easily (at least the paintballs i have been hit with).. though I have never had it in my hair.

3jane

I've gotten them in my hair, but they're water-soluble. Regular shampoo should do it-- maybe wash your hair 2x to make sure. To avoid getting it in your hair in the first place, try tying a bandana around your head under the mask.

saniyairshad

Tie a scarf around ur head or something. and try using a gentle oil cleanser to get it off ur face and body hon

Another Janice!

lol...I'd be more worried about the pelts and bruises left over.

Paintballing is so much fun....but man, does it make you sore as hell!

Dizzy

Good ole soap and water gets the paint off your skin, and any shampoo will take care of your hair. I play regularly, and I've never had a problem with getting the paint off.
smiles.gif

HAVE FUN!!!!

juicyaddict

as suggested, wear a bandana on your head to protect hair. the mask you will wear will protect face/hair, too. paint does come off very easily with soap and water. should be fun but be prepared to get bruises. have fun!