PAINTERLY, IN 3D, SMOKE SIGNALS, and BLUE STORM!!!! FALL 2007

brokenplaything

Here are the new tidbits for this fall collection!!!! Lots of new stuff, new textures, all sorts a stuff!!

Hope you love it!! I never got to see the colors of course, but it sounds so great!!! and I captured all the tidbits about the colors!
ENJOY!

PAINTERLY - August 2

PAINT POTS all permanent

Artifact - dark burgundy with red pearl
Bare Study - Champagne with gold and white pearl
Blackground - smoky black grey with multi colored pearl
Constructivist - metallic drk brown with red pearl
Delft - deep teal with gold pearl
fresco rose - mid tone pink with mid tone pearl
groundwork - midtone neutral taupe
greenstroke - mint green with gold pearl
indianwood - merallic antique bronze
moss scape - green with gold pearl
painterly - nude beige
rubenesque - midtone frosted golden peach with gold and pink pearl

TECHNAKOHLS LINERS!

(p=permanent, l=limited)

antiquity - rich olive green with green pearl (p)
archival - faded royal blue (l)
foxtail - metallic plum with red pearl (l)
photogravure - soft black with brown undertone (p)
plank - choc. brown with brown pearl (p)
steelpoint - charcoal with silver pearl (l)

AND THIS HAS THE NEW FEATHER LASHES!!! Huge feathers apparantly!!!

IN 3D - August 2

3D GLASS - all limited

apex - sheer orange with green pearl
boundless - pinky red with blue pearl
backlit - white gold with yellow and white pearl
algorithm - dusty rose with light pink pearl
racy - sheer cherry red with pink and red pearl
optical - caramel brown with pink pearl
wondershine - tangerine with gold and red pearl
lightswitch - sheer metallic pink with white pearl
touchpoint - blue midtone pink with white pearl
energy - baby pink with white/pink pearl
synched up - tan with pink and white pearl
in 3d - peach pink with blue pearl

LIPGLASS PENCIL - new and limited (not sure what these are all about)

rosebound - neutral pink with gold pearl
plum mate - sheer plum
red stroke - cherry red
part nude - plum brown
neutralzone - caramel with gold pearl
coral craze - midtone orange
pink edge - midtone pink with white pearl
brickmate - bronze brown with gold pearl
fuschia lining - sheer berry pink

SMOKE SIGNALS!!!!!!!! - august 23

2 eye quads

Gentle Fume Eyes
rondelle
carbon
gentle fume - midtone grey with silver pearl (vlvt)
waft - deep blue grey (mtte)

Smoking Eyes
next to nothing - cream white with pink pearl (frst)
smoking - black with gold pearl (vlvt)
showstopper - muted grey (matte)
satin taupe

KOHL POWER - limited

Raven - black with red pearl
orpheus - black with gold pearl

LIPSTICKS - all limited

mellow flame - coral pink with red prl (lstr)
burnin' - rich wine (amp cre)
brew - cream beige (lstre)
barely lit - pink sand with gold pearl (luistre)
sparks can fly (cream rose)

LIPGLASSES - all limited

illicit - neutral pink
bare truth - warm caramel
soft and slow - soft rose with gold pearl
bizaarish - burgundy with pearl

BLUSHES - limited

Emote - grey brown
Ablaze - coral rose (frst)

PIGMENT
silver fog
dark soul
smoke signal - deep maroon

NAILS - limited
Nocturnelle
wildfire - black with red pearl

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ./...

BLUE STORRRRRRRMMM!!!! August 23

KOHL POWERS - limited

feline - black
mystery - black with green and teal pearl

NAILS - limiteed

Whirlwind - metallic royal blue with green blue and prpl pearl
Rainy Day - metallic gunmetal grey with lilac pearl

LIPSTICKS - limited

Lightning - white silber with silver sprkle (frst)
lull - pink lilac (frst)
atmospheric - rich grape with red and ogld perl

EYESHADOW - limiteds

blue storm - royal blue with blue and silver pearl (frst)
cumulus - cream grey with silver pearl (frst)
cloudburst - black with blue pearl (vlvt)
thunder - rich blue with purple pearl (frost)
stormwatch - deep teal (matte)

I was also told there are other luanches with fall but that's all she could show me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you like!!!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited about all of those, expecially Smoke Signals, and I can't believe it is coming out in August, that is not to bad of a wait at all! Most of the lipsticks are lustres which means they are versitale. All the the liners and Kohl Liners sound great and the eye quads for Smoke Signals sound great!!!!!! I CANT WAIT! Thanx so much for sharing!!!!

ETA: And there is so much blue coming out too! I bet the blue paint pot will make an excellent base for Blast O Blue, the new Pro Line blue shadows, and the blue eyeshadows coming out with the aforementioned collections. You just made my night with this one!

Jacq-i

I love you!
winks.gif

Ahh, I am so excited!! Plus *now* I actually have a job, so buying MAC will be soooo much easier!
smiles.gif

neotrad

"Lipglass Pencils" sounds soooooooooo great to me!
I'm hoping they're something I've been expecting MAC to make!

ledonatella

It all sounds so good, thanks for the info! Can't wait for the Paint Pots, Smoke Signals and I'm dying to know what 3D glass looks like!!!

Sophia84

OK Mac really wants to KILL me!!!!

I think I need start saving lots of money for Smoke Signals and Blue Storm and I thought Smoke Signals would be out late October here but I think both will be out late September!!

AudreyNicole

YAY!!! I am so excited! I can't wait for Blue Storm!! That is the one I am most excited about! I am not one for smoky eyes, but the lip stuff in Smoke Signals sound right up my alley, and so does the pigment and blush from that collection! Do you know what the Kohl powers are all about? Thanks so much for sharing!!

MAC_Whore

Damn! I am all ramped up on coffee right now and reading of those new launches just about made me spontaneously combust!

+ The quads sound brilliant.

+ I love the idea of new products (lipglass pencils, kohl powers, 3D glasses, paint pots). That means new colours, tools and textures to play with!

+ Wildfire and Rainy Day sound like my dream nailpolishes!

+ A new pigment! Smoke Signal sounds delish. I loved Maroon pigment and this sounds hot!

+ I am a little surprised that Blue Storm didn't re-release the Blue Storm pigment. Well, maybe not. It is a dupe of a pro colour and it didn't really sell well the first time out of the gates. I notice that it is one of the shadows though (at least by name). It will be interesting to see if it is a spot-on match for the pigment.

Stormwatch shadow (dark teal matte)....I would like that right now, please.

+ Greenstroke and Delft paint pots about made me orgasm. Seriously, Greenstroke: Mint green with gold pearl. Delft: Dark teal with gold pearl. O.M.G.

+ Aside from the amazing quads, I am really looking forward to the lip products from Smoke Signals and 3D. Something mellow to counteract the smoke.

+ The Smoke Signal blushes have my piqued my curiosity.
Emote: Gray brown-That just sounds awful and amazing at the same time. I want it
Ablaze: Coral rose (frost) - Sounds like Stereo Rose. I love that MAC is putting out some frost textured blushes right now.

+ I imagine 3D glasses will be in the vein of Palatial lipglass, and to a lesser extent, Lil' Sizzler lipgelee. Of the duo-chrome/reflective ilk.

Damn. Gonna get more coffee and do a happy dance! Thanks for letting me ramble, everyone.
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Damn! I am all ramped up on coffee right now and reading of those new launches just about made me spontaneously combust!

+ The quads sound brilliant.

+ I love the idea of new products (lipglass pencils, kohl powers, 3D glasses, paint pots). That means new colours, tools and textures to play with!

+ Wildfire and Rainy Day sound like my dream nailpolishes!

+ A new pigment! Smoke Signal sounds delish. I loved Maroon pigment and this sounds hot!

+ I am a little surprised that Blue Storm didn't re-release the Blue Storm pigment. Well, maybe not. It is a dupe of a pro colour and it didn't really sell well the first time out of the gates. I notice that it is one of the shadows though (at least by name). It will be interesting to see if it is a spot-on match for the pigment.

Stormwatch shadow (dark teal matte)....I would like that right now, please.

+ Greenstroke and Delft paint pots about made me orgasm. Seriously, Greenstroke: Mint green with gold pearl. Delft: Dark teal with gold pearl. O.M.G.

+ Aside from the amazing quads, I am really looking forward to the lip products from Smoke Signals and 3D.

+ The Smoke Signal blushes have my piqued my curiosity.
Emote: Gray brown-That just sounds awful and amazing at the same time. I want it
Ablaze: Coral rose (frost) - Sounds like Stereo Rose. I love that MAC is putting out some frost textured blushes right now.

+ I imagine 3D glasses will be in the vein of Palatial lipglass. That duo-chrome/reflective ilk.

Damn. Gonna get more coffee and do a happy dance! Thanks for letting me ramble, everyone.
winks.gif

I agree, I am so excited about the frost blush! I LOVE the 2 from Strange hyrbid, and well, one that may look like Stereo Rose = HEAVEN!
eyelove.gif
Super duper excited for all the teal things coming including the matte e/s and paint pot! Teal is my fav on my eyes! Thank goodness we don't have all that long to wait either!! YEAH!
cheerleader.gif

SandMantas

Most of these sounds positively amazing, but 3d sounds really disappointing to me from the descriptions. Maybe they'll be more exciting in person, but Algorithm is the only one I'm even slightly interested in. They could have promoted a few more darker colors too!

melliquor

I can't wait for it all to come out. I am really excited about the paintpots and Blue Storm. It is going to be a fun fall.

lsperry

I’m going to need instructions for the Kohl Powers. I’m expecting great FOTDs from my Specktra family to help me out!

Hope they have lots of face charts for these collections ‘cause I’m gonna need ‘em.

And bleehhhh!! The lipsticks are light and neutral….Ah, well. The other products over-shadow this one let-down!! Big, pigmented lips and NW45skin do NOT go well with pale lip products….

I think I actually got light-headed when I read smoke signal - deep maroon pigment. Wowza!! In addition, I LUV all things blue!!

From the descriptions, some things I’ll order online – sight unseen, and some I’ll have to make several out of town trips to test and play with before purchasing….

Thank goodness the paint-pots are permanent – At least I can wait to purchase these….I MUST have Constructivist, Delft, Fresco Rose, Greenstroke and Mosscape. It is hit ‘n miss with some of the shadesticks I bought to use as eyeshadow bases and these are definitely going to be a good replacement!! Yeah, yeah!

Bring on all the upcoming collections….I can’t wait!! These 2007 collections are blowing me away ‘cause I was very unimpressed with the 1st collections of the year – so pale, so uninspired, so disappointing. But these…..July and August here I come! MAC has redeemed itself.

I need to go lie down now….I’m too light-headed and stunned to go on…
smiles.gif