palettes or full sized products?

pretty~nyxie

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i had a really quick question im hoping you ladies could answer?
smiles.gif
Right now NYX cosmetics is having a really great sale and they are selling a lot of 60 lipsticks for $48. Great price right?
th_DANCE.gif
so i start looking at their other products and i found a really great lip palette with 96 lip colors for $25.

Im currently building my freelance kit so i guess my question for all you mua's is do you prefer palettes or full sized products for your kits?

bad girl glam

the palettes are easy to carry around, but how big is the size of the lip colors? if they are really small then i would get the lipsticks for $48. you can create your own lip palette by getting a case, melting and smashing your lip colors in them. i think the full lipsticks are the better deal. i am still building my freelancing kit as well.

off topic, i have a lot of stuff, but you can never have enough! when i went to my first gig, i wish i had a face net for the model, so she wouldn't mess or smear her makeup on the clothing.