Paring help!

genie707

Hey! I was wondering which eyeshadow or eyelook would you pair with GIRL ABOUT TOWN lipstick?

Thanks!

Little Addict

I would recommend neutrals for a color that bright. I don't know specifics but probably ones in the neutral range.

not helpful ... I know.

iadoremac

You should do a a regular smokey eye look with it.For my Christmas party I used reflects blackened red on my lids and a neutral color on my crease.

blindpassion

I LOVE doing a beautiful neutral eye, like for example:

Blanc Type e/s or Vanilla e/s on the lid, Patina e/s in the crease, and Solar White e/s as a highlight
smiles.gif

Or an all matte eye look, Vanilla on the lid, Espresso in the crease, Blanc Type as a highlight.

With blacktrack fluidline as a liner, and false lashes
smiles.gif

sambibabe

I agree on the neutral look too.. I either wear light gold (Gorgeous Gold & a bit of Amber Lights) or the pigments that are close to my lid color, but with a bit of sparkles (Jardine Aires or Your Ladyship, etc). I also think dark pink lips looks gorgeous with fresh green color too (like Barbie love MAC girls).

GlamQueen21

Yes, stick with the neutrals with a bight lip color. I say wear Vanilla e/s, Vanilla pigment and Espresso e/s along with Fascinating Khol Liner on your waterline and blacktrack fluidline on your upper lashline.