Pat McGrath Beauty

Monsy

I have all of her six pan palettes and two of her bigger ones (the subliminal and bronze seduction) and they are the biggest waste of my money. The quality is there (for the most part) but I never reach for them. The bigger ones have the 'special' colors that it can't wear on a daily basis - glitter in my workplace is a no-no. I find some of her mattes difficult to use - I feel like I can never get them to blend. There almost too pigmented.
i never use her palettes either. all 6 shades shimmery and looks like a hot mess once applied.

VAL4M

By the by 20% off through Sept 27th

Stumbled across these (sephora site, not on PMcG yet) while still debating ND palettes versus PMcG...

Blitz Astral Quads ~ LE ~ $65~
View attachment 66655
Iconic Illumination

View attachment 66656
Nocturnal Nirvana
Noted tempted by those base on swatches on Instagram they dont even look duo chrome! :( BUT I did order the Moon blood palette from her website I just hope i won't be hit by duties I hate it!

Icecaramellatte

Sorry. Kicking myself for posting before checking the link but I figured to rush since people with big followers help sell stuff out. That's what happened. Good news though (maybe). The link was to Sephora and it did not say online only and they did have a restock email box. So I think it will probably hit stores and Pat's site will eventually put it on. Now remember Pat now has Rakuten. I'm kicking myself for not using it. I'm thinking of cancelling and redoing my order since the shipping is taking so long anyway.

lenchen

Sorry. Kicking myself for posting before checking the link but I figured to rush since people with big followers help sell stuff out. That's what happened. Good news though (maybe). The link was to Sephora and it did not say online only and they did have a restock email box. So I think it will probably hit stores and Pat's site will eventually put it on. Now remember Pat now has Rakuten. I'm kicking myself for not using it. I'm thinking of cancelling and redoing my order since the shipping is taking so long anyway.
I missed out! darn it! I hope they make its way back soon. Thank you for confirming! :-(

Trigger

I have the met gala bronze seduction palette. I was looking at midnight sun. Does anyone have both ???? Are the different enough to justify the price. I’m pregnant and have a baby coming so I’m trying to do better. 😜

Icecaramellatte

I missed out! darn it! I hope they make its way back soon. Thank you for confirming! :-(
Oh My Gosh That Decadence palette is still listed as sold out but it is in the sale section for $62. and change. Keep checking often. They must plan on restocking. It is after midnight on Wednesday now. I think that Is the day they change the sales page. Lots of PMG. Many gone already.

MaryJane

Oh My Gosh That Decadence palette is still listed as sold out but it is in the sale section for $62. and change. Keep checking often. They must plan on restocking. It is after midnight on Wednesday now. I think that Is the day they change the sales page. Lots of PMG. Many gone already.
I saw that as well but wonder if it's a glitch in Sephora's system.

lenchen

I saw that! I called the Sephora cost service rep, and she wasn't very helpful. She couldn't provide any information on a possible re-stock.

fur4elise

holiday-2019_pat-mcgrath-divine-rose_001_promo-760x625.jpg

Just saw this randomly on IG and thought oh that is not real🧐...Uh wrong E*!
Pat McGrath Labs Mothership VI Divine Rose ~ Selfridges!
Temptalia got it comfirmed that it is exclusive:mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts