Pattern Maker 2006 (Nordstrom Exclusive) Anniversary '06

i feel sad because i dont live anywhere near a nordstrom store at all =(.does anybody know if the brushes in the brush sets will be any different from the regular ones?or even what the it would look at all? im so confused ive nevr seen any brush sets MAC has put out before

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
Yes usually you give them your cc# and when the items are released you can pick them up or have them shipped to you

So if you call a Nordstroms store they will do that for you?

Any good ones out there to try? (in US)

ChynaSkye

feel free to call me at nordies at south point mall durham nc
i am off this weekend but if you call the store 919-806-3600 ext 1045
someone can take the order for me
just let them know that Trish told you about the presale ;-)
or just call me after this weekend and ican help you out personally

Designergirl9

The anniv. sale usually starts in mid-july at least that's how it was when I worked there. I want to say the 14th.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designergirl9
The anniv. sale usually starts in mid-july at least that's how it was when I worked there. I want to say the 14th.

Ohhh, only two days after my birthday! YAY for birthday money!!
smiles.gif

missadict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
Can you believe I didn't write that down!! It's either July 14th or July 17th. Lets be safe and say mid July for their anniversary sale.

oh thank god, ill have a job by then lol

LKirsten

just pre-ordered my Paatternmaker haul...

Just got back from Nordstroms, where I spent too much as usual, and pre-ordered mine. The compacts are gorgeous, bright colors in an abstract/mosaic patten. The brush cases are very pretty, one was a harlequin pattern & I don't recall the other pattern. The colors of the bags & compacts are purple, pink, yellow, green (I think) Very pretty. The MA at Nordies was really sweet, and seemed genuinely sorry that she had nothing promotional to show me, and no postcards to hand out. She did give me extra Lure postcards tho, so that was sweet.

I can pick mine up on July 14.

Hope this helps

Lisa

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKirsten
Just got back from Nordstroms, where I spent too much as usual, and pre-ordered mine. The compacts are gorgeous, bright colors in an abstract/mosaic patten. The brush cases are very pretty, one was a harlequin pattern & I don't recall the other pattern. The colors of the bags & compacts are purple, pink, yellow, green (I think) Very pretty. The MA at Nordies was really sweet, and seemed genuinely sorry that she had nothing promotional to show me, and no postcards to hand out. She did give me extra Lure postcards tho, so that was sweet.

I can pick mine up on July 14.

Hope this helps

Lisa

OHHH! They sound wonderful! Do you know what the brush handles looked like? Anything special?

honyd

A pic of these was in the shop mag last month. The are gold cases wtih like red purple and green... the colors inside look nice. the out side..im still deciding on

honyd

I posted this onthe chat but here are some dats i found.

heres some infor for u girles if anyone doesnt have it...i dont have much on the colors. but here are some dates.

6/29/2006 All Day New MAC pigments are released today (9 or 10 new shades..all locations) Other
7/6/2006 All Day MAC Turquatic collection released today (Some say this includes Parrot) Other
7/20/2006 All Day MAC Amuse Collection Release Date Other
7/27/2006 12:00 am MAC Avante Gold Collection Releases Appointment
8/3/2006 All Day MAC Pushglass Collection Releases Today ) Appointment
8/24/2006 All Day MAC Untamed Collection Releases Today ) Appointment
9/7/2006 All Day MAC Viva Glam VI Collection Releases Today ) Appointment
10/19/2006 All Day MAC Holiday Items start releasing in parts today

LKirsten

pics in SHOP magazine

There are pics of the compacts & some of the colors in the new SHOP magazine. I forgot to write down the page number, but I saw them just a few minutes ago. At least it will give you a little idea of what's coming up

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
The lip sets are in palette form with 2 lipstick shades and one gloss.

Thanks! Now that's money saved for me, I was hoping they would be like the Ornamentalism Treasures.