Peach Love <3

urbanlilyfairy

So it's almost my birthday and my mom asked me what I want... so I said how about some makeup from MAC ..she says ok if that's what you really want..sooooooo lately I have been dying to get my hands on some peach/coral makeup.

I need recomendations as im new to MAC. I have medium skin with gold/yellow undertones. I have dark brown almost black hair and brown eyes. Im latina if that helps any in the winter my skin is like half medium have medium light..if that makes sense. I haven't been color matched by an MA .

so basically im looking for a stong peach or slightly coral lipstick or gloss. My lips are somewhat pigmented. I would like some peach and bronze tone shadows. and also a strong peach blush. I don't want super hot coral ..more peach toned but with lots of peach pigment for shadow and blush.

Currently I can't get to a MAC counter ..so I'm limited to buying the items online and viewing them on a computer screen ...so its why im asking for help since I can't test colors in person =/

any recomendations are greatly appreciated.

rosquared

hmm my favorite peach l/s are le
ssad.gif
festivity might still be available tho! i would get that and silly girl l/g

Ms. Z

I'm Latina & my lips are somewhat pigmented so I don't like to wear dark lipcolors (they always turn darker than the color I started out with).

My favorite peach lip combinations are
  1. Myth l/s with Poetic License L/G (LE) from Naturally Eccentric Col.) or Truth & Light l/g *for a nude lip
  2. Myth w/Elegant Peach l/g
  3. Up Note l/s w/ BLM Fashion Pack or Truth & Light l/g
My other favorite peach combo is by Chanel; Lola l/s (peach w/pink shimmer) & Papaya l/g

I love my Peaceful BP (which I wear as a blush), it gives me a fresh glow.

Latest posts