Philosophy Make Up Optional Set

kaliraksha

Has anyone tried this? What did you pay for it? I'm interested but don't want to end up wasting 50-80 dollars.... I hear real results take 2-3 weeks so I don't want to bother with a sample. Any ideas appreciated!

litlaur

I like samples not necessarily to see if the product works, but to make sure it won't break me out.

Purity Made Simple works really well for me. I have oily/combination skin, but it dries out with most other cleansers. Purity has a thick gel-like consistency and doesn't lather, but it still cleanses well.

I just started using the Microdelivery Peel. The exfoliator is very dense and scrubby, but not coarse. When you apply the gel, there's a warming sensation. So if you're skin is sensitive at all, you probably don't want to use this. The exfoliator is very dense and scrubby, but not coarse. When you apply the gel, there's a warming sensation.

I haven't tried the rest of the products in this set.

Julie

I have used a lot of Philosophy products. They actually worked really well for me but in the winter I need a richer cream because my skin gets so dry so in the winter I usually use them along with other products.

Purity Cleanser-Great cleanser! I never need A seperate makeup remover.

Hope in a Jar Moisturizer-A great lightweight moisturizer that sinks right into your skin but in the winter I use it with a richer cream.

When Hope is not Enough Replenishing Night Cream-Not sure how I feel about this one yet. The texture is similar to a lip balm and it leaves my skin feeling softer but a little irritated the next day. I only used it about 6 times and not everyday so I might just need to use it more regularly.

Hope in a Jar Eye and Lip Cream-One of the best eye creams I ever used. It keeps my eye area hydrated and wrinkle free. I prefer the one in the tube because it is easier to use.

Vitamin C Microdelivery Peel-I have sensitive skin and this works fine on me. It leaves my skin so soft.

Microdelivery Peel Pads-My new favorite alternative to the Vitamin C Microdelivery Peel set because they are little pads that you apply to your face and for me it gives almost the same effect as the Peel kit but it is easier and faster.

The Great Mystery-Feels so nice on the skin. It is a one minute creamy mask. Whenever my skin is extra dry I apply it for a minute as directed all over my face and even my lips and it leaves my skin soft.

Hope and a Prayer Vitamin C powder-I haven't used this in a while because I ran out but half a scoup of the applicator that it comes with mixed with Hope in a Jar Moisturizer works so well. It made my skin look so nice and glowy.

The Greatest Love Microdermabrading Scrub-I love this because I have dry skin and this is a hydrating scrub so it doesn't make my skin feel tight afterwards. I like this more that MAC's Scrub.

When Hope is not Enough Serum- Not a fan of this one. It kinda made my skin feel sticky after I put it on and seemed to even irritate it a little bit.

Hope this helps you!!

kaliraksha

Does help tremendously to both of you! I don't have sensitive skin... it takes like pouring poision ivy juice on my face for me to turn red or puff up.... so I'm not too scared of reactions.... I am very intrigued by the great mystery and greatest love microdermabrading scrub. Thanks again!

kimmy

i saw this on tv the other morning and it really sparked my interest, ha i was just about to come here and ask about it...but it looks like it's worth the money
smiles.gif
i'm gonna have to try it out now.

x20Deepx

It has some amazing reviews on MUA. I'm really tempted to get it, now that I'm finishing up my Clinique 3-Step System (which worked adequately and was worth the price, but wasn't mind-blowing).

kaliraksha

thank you both, yeah the infomercial is what got me... and good revies from MUA is always worth trying