photoshoot!

mzreyes

mkaaaay.. sooo... heres some pics from me and my friend leeann's shoot. originally, it was a valentines day surprise.. but our photog was sick and wasnt able to edit them right away. we'll pick a couple and blow them up into posters for our boyfriends. does that sound dumb? lol.. theres just one picture that didnt come out right, but when i get it from him, ill post it. sorry our faces our pretty much the same in all of them. this was our first time ever doing this, so we didnt know what to do.
lmao.gif

CopyofIMG_5965.jpg

CopyofIMG_6016.jpg

CopyofIMG_6253.jpg

CopyofIMG_6307.jpg

CopyofIMG_6330.jpg

CopyofIMG_6391.jpg

CopyofIMG_6377.jpg

CopyofIMG_6158.jpg

CopyofIMG_6080.jpg

mzcelaneous

I have that cowl neck sweater you're wearing as a dress! LOL. Girl, let me take portrait shots of you...I'm trying to build up my portfolio
smiles.gif
BTW...ya'll look cute
greengrin.gif

..kels*

very sexy! i love the two outfits you're wearing. so cute! pics 1, 3, & 5 are my favourites.
smiles.gif

astronaut

Looks nice, and I think that's a wonderful idea to give as a gift to your gal's boyfriends! Beats having photos of some random chick! I want to do that! Hmmm maybe next year (when I'm 18 haha)

kaliraksha

Those are some wonderful pics! Beautiful and fun idea. I would love to see some in black and white for fun.

mzreyes

thank you everyone!! we were really nervous about doing this, but it actually came out pretty good! we hope our boyfriends will like them, and not feel the need to the beat up the photog. lol...

aeni: the photog was arturo torres. he has more pics of his work in atorresphoto.com

mzcelaneous: haha!! yep, i got it for $9 at old navy
greengrin.gif
how could anyone pass that up?!!! if you really wanna shoot, lemme know!

kaliraksha: yea i wanted to play around with some of the pics on photoshop, but maybe some unedited ones. because i wouldnt want to mess up the photog's work.

Kels823

Nice!!!! Ive always wanted to do this for my bf.... I know he would love it. Everything turned out really nice and classy tho! My faves for you are the 2nd and the 5th ones.

Miss Pumpkin

YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!

I hate you soooooooooo much for having those perfect legs!!!
I want to cut mine off!!!!!!!!!