Pictureless FOTD 2/21

user4

I'm sorry I've been MIA and left you picturless FOTD folks out of the loop!!! My internet connection at home has been kind of shaky but I'm at work now and they have no choice but to make it work for me!!! HAHA. So what's going on with the makeup today... being that Culturebloom came out just Thursday, I expect to see a lot of new colors floating up and about!!!

glittergoddess27

Well,.. I am loving my look today,.. for some reason I just dig the oranges,.. I think it says a lot that I have backups of Orange Tangent, Say Yeah!, D'Bohemia, and now I am thinking about backing up Love-bud. LOL. I'll be able to wear the warm colors long after I give up blue,.. Anywho,.. my face today,.. (All MAC unless stated)

Face:
NW20 Concealer
Matte
MK Ivory 100 Powder
Pretty Baby BP

Cheeks:
Dress to Kiss IPP (Highlight Upper Cheeks)
Stereo Rose

Eyes:

Bare Canvas
Mangomix SS (outer v)
Beige-ing SS (inner v)
Spring up (inner v and brow highlight- I cannot believe I was about to pass this up! OMG,.. I love love it! Still shocking me how good of a color it is,.. maybe not in the pan,.. but on,.. wow!)
Motif (crease)
Love-bud (crease)
D'Bohemia (outer v)
Sunsplosion (outer v)
Blue Absinthe over frostlite (Bottom lid outer)
Motif over frostlite (Bottom lid inner)
Blue Peep - Waterline
MK Denim End to End Liquid Liner (top liner)
MK Endless Perf Mascara Black

Lips:

Ola mango!

lola336

Ok im loving my lips today...and my cell phone pics sux..lol...I just got a new camera so i hope ill be taking more pics...YAY! Anyways.....

Today's look: (MAC Unless stated)

Cheeks:
Stereo Rose & Metal Rock (lightly for bronzing)

Eyes:

Stilife paint
Shimmersand ss on lid & lined bottom
Overgrown lid
Iris Print (outer v) - (that didnt work too well..lol)
Greensmoke (crease)
Gingersoft (browbone)
Gorgeous gold (inner eye)
Chains (urban decay) e/s as lower liner
Zoomlash mascara

Lips:
Cedar liner
Ramoneo
Tartlette lg on bottom center of lip..then lightly rubbed in.....

I think overgrown would have looked nicer if i had a green paint/shadestick under..but this is all i had a work...