Pigment colors for my mum :)

Sound Of Vision

Well, my mum discovered my stash of pigments, lol. And she wants to steal my Golden Olive!
nonono.gif

Anyways, she always had trouble finding colors for herself. She's got olive eyes (and olive tan) and most of her life she's been wearing only 3 eye pencils: black, olive green and silver, because she couldn't find anything that suits her. I recently gave her one of my eyeshadows in bronze, and it looks terrific on her! So I'd like to find some more colors for her to wear! I tried all my eyeshadows on her but not much success.
ssad.gif
I know green eyes look great with purples but I tried my Pinked Mauve(which works for my green eyes) and IMO it looked good on her, but she said, I quote her: "I look like I have bruise on my eye!"

Do you have any suggestions my dear experts?

Please, if you could, pigment suggestions only, because it's easier and cheaper for me to order.
smiles.gif

I want to get her some on my next pigments order.
smiles.gif

P.S. She's kind of freaked out by bright colors. :/

And here's a pic of her (she looks weird on photos and this is the best pic I could get
smiles.gif
)
nqsj90.jpg

TIA!
winkiss.gif
heart.gif

Amaranth

How would she feel about something like Blue Brown? It looks like brown but has a little extra shazam that I think would be amazing on her. But I dunno if it's too "bright" for her...

MACATTAK

I think Old Gold or Green Brown would look terrific on her. Also, Tan, Melon, and any of the Gold and Rose Gold pigments (the metal ones).

pepe

I would say copperclast, lovely lily and revved up work wonderfully on my green eyes, and I myself am a tad bit afraid of overdoing it, lol.