Pigment pictures

miz_becki

Like another girl asked in a thread for pictures because the colors don’t look the same on the Mac websites as they do in real life.
Does anybody have pictures of them wearing or just the product any of the orangey pigments, I’m not sure which ones are orangey because I cant tell from the pics?

roxybc

Just go to makeupalley.com and do a picture search for whatever color your looking for. It's much easier.

User20

The precautions list has some swatches and like roxybc said, MUA is very good for searching them out

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz_becki
Like another girl asked in a thread for pictures because the colors don’t look the same on the Mac websites as they do in real life.
Does anybody have pictures of them wearing or just the product any of the orangey pigments, I’m not sure which ones are orangey because I cant tell from the pics?

I have all of the non-matte pigments, if you tell me which orangey ones you were interested in, I could do some swatches for you... Just LMK!
smiles.gif

martygreene

the precautions list (linked in my signature) does have true-to-life swatches of all (I believe we've got them all now) the pigments to date.

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
the precautions list (linked in my signature) does have true-to-life swatches of all (I believe we've got them all now) the pigments to date.

Thanks that was really helpful babe,some of those pigments I didnt know existed lol.

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
I have all of the non-matte pigments, if you tell me which orangey ones you were interested in, I could do some swatches for you... Just LMK!
smiles.gif

Which are the non-matte one's?
I want to see some pictures of people actually wearing them because those pictures on that website were helpful but still a little confused

Dusty Coral
Genuine orange
Melon
Crysallized orange
Rocking orange

any of those would be helpful?
Thanks if you do have any of them!

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz_becki
Which are the non-matte one's?
I want to see some pictures of people actually wearing them because those pictures on that website were helpful but still a little confused

Dusty Coral
Genuine orange
Melon
Crysallized orange
Rocking orange

any of those would be helpful?
Thanks if you do have any of them!

Deckchair is abit like Melon on me but yeah I dont have any pics