Pigment uses

love_and_hate

Yesterday, after my shower, I was putting my fake biosilk in my hair and I decided to sprinkle some rose pigment in there (pre blow dry). It looks amazing, especially in the sun. The pigment really brought out the red and gold undertones in my hair.
What do you guys use pigment for, other than eyeshadow and lipcolor?

Kali

flowerhead

Re: Pgiment uses

Ooh sounds nice...I have dyed black hair and I like mixing blue or violet pigments with my wax, it adds a lovely sheen.

neverfadetogray

blush, cheek highlights, nailpolish...i LOVE bright fuchsia mixed into nailpolish. :] it has the right kind of texture for it and doesn't flake off or feel dry afterwards.

love_and_hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
that sounds great! where do you get your fake biosilk, what's the name? thanks!

I buy it at Sallys Beauty Supply, its Proclaim Glossing Polish. Its cheaper and works <b>better</b> than Biosilk, at least on my hair.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_and_hate
I buy it at Sallys Beauty Supply, its Proclaim Glossing Polish. Its cheaper and works <b>better</b> than Biosilk, at least on my hair.

I have that stuff..
what do you do?
put the glossing stuff in like normal and then sprinkle pigment on top and kinda rub it around or what?
i might try that with violet pigment this weekend. XD lol.

Ella_

nail varnish, lip gloss, eyeliner, blush, scented body powder etc...

I havent tried it with hair product though. Might give it a try tomorrow.

user79

Ooh that sounds like a neat idea in the hair product! I might try that next time for a night out....I think Melon or Blue Brown could look cool...

I mainly use my pigents for the eyes, but have also tried them on the lips. I think they kinda streak on my cheeks though.

love_and_hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
I have that stuff..
what do you do?
put the glossing stuff in like normal and then sprinkle pigment on top and kinda rub it around or what?
i might try that with violet pigment this weekend. XD lol.

Yup. Put some in the pigment jar cap, squirt the glossing polish in my hand, put it on top, rub my hands together and work into the hair. Leaves your hands crazy shiny for a while, though. Did it with white gold piggie yesterday and it looked so cool in my hands, kinda pearly. Looked great in the hair too!

NeonKitten

that sounds really awesome i will have to try that out for my headshots for school thanx!
clap.gif