Pigments

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycorrea05
OMG Brown contact lenses?? I say we trade instead...lol. Girl, I would kill for colored eyes...lol. Your so lucky!!

if i could trade, i most definitely would. i want my daughter's eyes! theyre so dark theyre almost black! i love them!

AudreyNicole

Some of my favorites are:
VANILLA!! A must have!
Fuchsia
Melon
Shimmertime
Sunpepper
Golders Green
Nightlight
Violet

celesphine

lol.gif

Wow, that is a fanstastic collection you have there.
I am just new to this MAC fever, but I can see pigments will be my weak spot already.
lol.gif

I hope I will reach such collection status one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicredfearn
ok, so i tried to take some pics with actual light from outside, but the clouds keep blocking the sun, so these pics aren't too good, but i'm also throwing in some pics that i've taken before, and I'm leaving some pigments out since you can't get 'em on the site anyway.
greengrin.gif

tan:

rose, golden olive, nightlight, shimmertime:

violet:

vanilla:

old gold:

golden olive:

naked:

melon:

kitschmas:

sunpepper:

sunnydaze:

softwash grey and gold dusk:

shimmertime:

pink bronze:

night light:

golder's green:

dazzleray:

azreal blue:

blue brown:

fuchsia on the right:

most of my pigments:

pic of samples that i sell/swap:

Not all of them are here, sorry, but for some reason I can't find my golden lemon, teal and cornflower? lol gotta be somewhere, but don't know! lol well, i hope this helps you out some on your decision! :thumbsup:

liquidsirenhoney

i'm such a freak about pigemnts i have to have them...but to start off with i wiuld do something like vanilla cause it can be used in so many different ways...i'm also completely obsessed with lily white...
i would try to buy some samples from epople off of here...and see what you like then buy full jars.

Latest posts