Pink Sugar

WestEndGirl

I love Pink Sugar, though I do like to wear unique fragrances and this one isn't quite so unique anymore. Aquolina is releasing a new scent called...Blue Sugar, I think? Supposedly it's a floral. I'm not much for floral scents, but I've liked almost everything I've tried from Aquolina, so I have high hopes for Blue Sugar (hope I got that name right)!

krazysexxykool

Love it, the first time I wore it at work, I had people following me down the hallway. I layer with B&BW's Vanilla Bean Noel lotion, spritz on Pink Sugar and I'm smelling like cookies baking in the oven, lol.
winks.gif

aquarius11

I absolutely LOVE Pink Sugar!!!! I always get compliments when I wear it, and it doesn't hurt that the DH LOVES when I wear it....that's always a plus!!!! ;-)

Lil' Angel

ooo thanx for reminding me of this scent, i smelt it awhile ago and totally forgot about it. telling bf about this for our anniversary coming up!

lover*

I love it, it's so...cute. The scent is sweet, light, and happy, the packaging is adorable, and the price could be worse. I'm looking to buy the lotion, next.

lovejam

I usually don't like scents that are too sweet, but I *love* Pink Sugar. It smells like cotton candy, which I adore. They sell some kind of set at Sephora that's the perfume, and I think a lipgloss that is the same scent. I want it so badly.
eyelove.gif

72Cosmo

Where can you purchase this besides Sephora? There's no Sephora near me and I don't want to order it before I try it.

productjunkie

Ok so I tried this fragrance at Sephora and I loved it... I sprayed it on myself and walked around the mall for a bit and even my guy friend loved it so I went back and bought it. Well I got it home and mine doesnt smell like cotton candy it smells like black licorice... has anyone else had this problem?

__nini

confused by reaction

Pink Sugar by Aquolina? I've had mine for almost a year now and i think the perfume just turned yellow a while ago - i dont use it much. I was wondering if it's because I left my bag with it in the car and the sun's heat got to it :confused:

I liked the way it smelled though. so buy it !

AimeeEm

Pink Sugar goes with everything!
smiles.gif
It's great for layering and the scent holds very well, at least it does for me.