pity ebay is not as quick when it comes to fake MAC!

BellaItalia1969

This would have been quite funny but is sort of tragic too if you see what i mean ...ok i have listed on ebay 22 Various sachets for Cambridge Diet,which were left over from my Summer dieting
yes.gif

Anyway i thought seeing that these are valid until next august 2010 i listed them on ebay..rather than throwing away !You know how it is every penny/cents counts...
Imagine my shock when i recieved a message via my ebay system( an hour after my listing appeared) that my auction has been removed due to"You have breaches.MC036 eBay Listing Removed: Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia (328306810)
Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia??

angry.gif
Ok i get it but i truly didn't know that Cambridge Diet ,falls into the drugs cat!i wish ebay was equally quick to remove auctions which feature fake MAC!!Ok rant over although you know guys i felt really bad like someone who was trying to sell cocaine or worse onto unsuspected customers
ssad.gif
oh the message says "avoid violating this policy again and your account will be clear of this violation after 15.12.09 !!!

Karmandine

I had that happen to me aswell. I had 2 Merle Norman cosmetic items up and I got dinged for the same thing. It pissed me off so bad! We get in trouble while there are blatant conterfeit products being sold.

TISH1124

I Know I used a MAC photo of a brush one time because I was too lazy to take a picture and it was BNIP...they jerked my crap off so quick and gave me a warning....I was like I see MAC website images on all these sellers pages and their stuff is not being deleted

L1LMAMAJ

yea seriously. i'm sorry it happened to you. good luck selling ur stuff!

i don't use ebay because there are too many terms and conditions blah blah so i just sell here.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
UGh, that's annoying. Try maybe selling them here?

Kariii,ta very much fab idea
winks.gif

btw you are so stunning ...
mac_addict.gif

chickatthegym

That's too bad Bella
ssad.gif
It's a shame that honest sellers get their listings removed when the fake stuff is listed like hotcakes on there!
I was listing some of my winter clothes awhile ago since I am in FL and I can't wear a lot of them since it's so hot here. After listing a couple things, I got a message from EBay saying that I had reached my "selling limit" and couldn't list anything else! I ended up appealing it since I had 100% pos feedback and had receipts for all my high end stuff and it was all authentic. Finally, they took my "limit" off but it's so annoying that good sellers can't list items while the crooks seem to find a way around these rules!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
That's too bad Bella
ssad.gif
It's a shame that honest sellers get their listings removed when the fake stuff is listed like hotcakes on there!
I was listing some of my winter clothes awhile ago since I am in FL and I can't wear a lot of them since it's so hot here. After listing a couple things, I got a message from EBay saying that I had reached my "selling limit" and couldn't list anything else! I ended up appealing it since I had 100% pos feedback and had receipts for all my high end stuff and it was all authentic. Finally, they took my "limit" off but it's so annoying that good sellers can't list items while the crooks seem to find a way around these rules!

Chickka,i know it bloody makes my blood boil ,im glad you got it sorted x