Pity party for me TAXES are screwing me over :(

MACreation

Can I just say how much the system SUCKS?? Why did I work 50+ hours a week for a year at $11 an hour to get back.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............back up you're gonna fall over when you see............................................... .................................................. .......YES it's REALLY SAD............................................... .................................................. ...........................................$160???

I claimed 0, not married/no kids

I got paid less every week to get back more.

Not only am I crying my little eyes out, but I have no spring/summer clothes. I was depending on that return. I am having a huge pity party, it's ridiculous!

pluvial

I owe over $3000, so I would rather have your problem
ssad.gif

MACreation

My credit card debt is $2,700. That's where I was hoping to drop it into
ssad.gif
Debt REALLY sucks! Stupid me thought, I had to get new work clothes cause I got my 1st proffesionnal job. And then I thought I'd pay it off, so I kept charging like at the supermarket too. And I'm a bargain shopper which is even more ridiculous. I've learned from that though...no more cards!! I won't even use my debit anymore.

*Stargazer*

Oh that totally blows. I hope you can come up with another plan to get out of that CC debt. Nothing sucks more than CC debt.

MACreation

Yep. Last night I was talking about it with my SO and I'm sitting there like....OH S*** I can actually SHOP when I have that extra $, OMG!!!!!! my bills will all be on time.., Jeeez, i won't OWE!!!! He was just sitting there with a little smirk looking around like a lost puppy.

*Stargazer*

If 2700 is the extent of your CC debt, you're better off than a lot of people, if you have the ability to budget to pay it down.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
Can I just say how much the system SUCKS?? I claimed 0, not married/no kids
Not only am I crying my little eyes out, but I have no spring/summer clothes. I was depending on that return. I am having a huge pity party, it's ridiculous!

th_cheerup.gif
I will join you on the pity pot. I earned less last year because I was sick often and took days off w/no pay & also took off time for a necessary surgery. I am a single mother of a college student, and I owe taxes this year.
weeping.gif

From what I hear, I will probably owe every year for the rest of my life because I can no longer file head of household (they supposedly changed that in 2005); I too must also file 0! I live paycheck to paycheck; now I am going to come home w/even less $.

The system SUCKS??

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
My credit card debt is $2,700. That's where I was hoping to drop it into
ssad.gif
Debt REALLY sucks! Stupid me thought, I had to get new work clothes cause I got my 1st proffesionnal job. And then I thought I'd pay it off, so I kept charging like at the supermarket too. And I'm a bargain shopper which is even more ridiculous. I've learned from that though...no more cards!! I won't even use my debit anymore.

hmm.gif
You might be able to claim the $ spent on clothing, stationary, transportation, etc.. used for your interviews.

Beauty Mark

Call the CC company to see if you can bargain with them for a lower APR. It doesn't solve your problems completely, but it'll help.

I do that from time to time, but you have to have decent credit for it.

MACreation

th_cheerup.gif
I will join you on the pity pot. I earned less last year because I was sick often and took days off w/no pay & also took off time for a necessary surgery. I am a single mother of a college student, and I owe taxes this year.
weeping.gif

I'm sorryt o hear that, I know some people have it wayyy worse than me. WAY WAY worse!

Macnarsandlove

MACreation let me know what your style/size is I have a heap of clothes from my "skinny summer" and one from my "not so skinny summer".