Please help! Are my brushes fake???Pics attached

windeyes6

I got these brushes from ebay seller bargainpad before reading much negative feedbacks from them, since they are power seller and have more than 10,000 feedbacks..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=005

I washed the brushes, the brushes shed A LOT!!! the water also turn black/dark blue, which I never seen anything like it before. I only had 187 and 168 in the past, and I never seen water turn dark when I wash them..Is it normal?? I hope my brushes are not fake, but so far there are a few things quite suspicious about the brushes I got from this seller.

fakebrush1.jpg

In 2 of the brushes, MAC logos are right next to the ferrules. The brushes I got from MAC stores logos are at least 3-5mm from the ferrules.

There are also something wrong with the logo "M" on MAC. I don't know how to describe it..Anyway, here are the pictures.

fake239.jpg

maybe fake 239 brush

fake136.jpg

maybe fake 136 brush

real187.jpg

REAL 187 brush...
I hope I am not being too paranoid......

CaraAmericana

If you do search using "bargainpad" you will see other threads stating these are fake.
My store bought 239 looks very close to but not exactly like your pic's. The sparklys seem much more shiny on yours.

gigglegirl

^^I agree with CaraAmericana. Also for Ebay-ing--I definitely would check the counterfeit thread, and the fav. ebay seller threads on here too to see who to buy from or not.

Also when I check out E-Bay I definitely check out their negative comments---I disregard the positives b/c we all have seen how many people buy fakes, and think they have real MAC and give good feedback. I'm still a bit iffy of buying MAC off E-Bay but those are the steps I take before I bid.

wolfsong

Toolhaus.org - shows you just the negatives and neutrals to or from sellers, so you don't have to go through pages of positives. You can also do a keyword search for specific items.