Please help - Genuine eye shadow?

ellienellie

I think it is, but I'd love a second opinion
smiles.gif

MAC Eyeshadow in Black Tied - lightly used on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 02-Jun-08 19:36:34 BST)

ClareBear86

im not to hot on eyeshadows, but i wouldnt buy a eyeshadow on ebay anymore.... everyone i do buy is fake
ssad.gif
lol

erine1881

i wouldn't buy any makeup from ebay. especially when they say that it is used. besides, its against ebay rules to sell used makeup.

panda0410

I still buy rare and Dcd items off ebay, but for a regular colour like this just go to MAC - its easier and its guaranteed to be authentic.

redambition

Given that the counterfeit items are so close thse days, it's hard to say.

Looking at the seller's current items and historic sales i'd err on the side of saying these look genuine. There are no large lots or massive repeats of the same few products.

I am not sure if ebay UK allows used cosmetics, I can't find anything about it in the prohibited items listing. I do know that this policy of "no used cosmetics" varies by region. A lot of this seller's sales are gently tested items.

I think this could be genuine...

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i wouldn't buy any makeup from ebay. especially when they say that it is used. besides, its against ebay rules to sell used makeup.

It's not against the rules on some foreign ebays to sell used cosmetics.

It looks real to me. And it doesn't look very used at all. Hey, if you can get it for a cheap price - why not??

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
It's not against the rules on some foreign ebays to sell used cosmetics.

It looks real to me. And it doesn't look very used at all. Hey, if you can get it for a cheap price - why not??

Yea, I heard about UK eBay allowing used makeup to be sold. It looks ok to me too.