Please Help......INTERVIEW

Skubie123

Hey everyone

I have an interview with debenhams tomorrow, so i can work at one of there counters.

Im so nervous, has anyone ever been for a store interview with them?? If so what was it like, and what questions do they ask you??

Ive been out of work for the past few years looking after my little boy, so im super duper nervous.

I have experience, and im a qualified Beauty Therapist & Nail Technician, but ive never worked on a counter before, obviously i retailed things in my last job at a salon, but this is like a total retail job.

Any info or advice would be great
Thanks so much!

liverpoollouxx

Hi
I had an interview with Estee lauder on Monday, they mainly wanted to know how much selling experience I had, its all about sales really.
They will ask if you have ever had targets before, and what you know about debenhams!
Its worth googling debenhams to find out some facts about them, they want to know about customer service too, all they care about is that you are going to treat their customers good, and sell sell sell.
They might ask you to sell them a product so be prepared to talk about it for a few minutes and close the sale.
The smell, the value for money, what it does etc...
Dress smart, be really polite and try to be as bubbly and lively as you can.
A nail and beauty background will help you too, just be yourself and try to relax...

Hope this helps!
Good luck
xxx