PLEASE HELP! MAC bought from Rock The Catwalk.. Legit??

pmoy004

Hi girls, I have never posted on a thread before, but I could really use some guidance. I have been importing MAC to New Zealand (where I'm from) for years. I used to buy from Mary (Marusia on Specktra) but she gave me some other suppliers' details whenshe stopped selling MAC. One of them was Rock-The-Catwalk.com. They arrived and look 100% legit to me (I am really familiar with MAC - I'm a MUA who trained using MAC and I've been an avid collector for years). My problem is this. In New Zealand the beauty community is really cracking down heavily on ANYONE selling MAC (apart from MAC counters).

So I have taken down my listings, but thought I could sell the small amount of MAC I have remaining on the For Sale and Swap / Clearance bin section on this site. What do you think? All then blogs I have read about this particular website say that is IS authetic, but I would appreciate any input. xx

pumpkinspice

Hi girls, I have never posted on a thread before, but I could really use some guidance. I have been importing MAC to New Zealand (where I'm from) for years. I used to buy from Mary (Marusia on Specktra) but she gave me some other suppliers' details whenshe stopped selling MAC. One of them was Rock-The-Catwalk.com. They arrived and look 100% legit to me (I am really familiar with MAC - I'm a MUA who trained using MAC and I've been an avid collector for years). My problem is this. In New Zealand the beauty community is really cracking down heavily on ANYONE selling MAC (apart from MAC counters).

So I have taken down my listings, but thought I could sell the small amount of MAC I have remaining on the For Sale and Swap / Clearance bin section on this site. What do you think? All then blogs I have read about this particular website say that is IS authetic, but I would appreciate any input. xx
I've bought from Rock the catwalk, and I think she gets into the estee lauder warehouse sale, what I got was authentic, she sells on ebay too
yes.gif