Plushglasses - do they irritate lips?

DOLLface

I got Cushy White yesterday and I am in lovee. I didn't have any burning, just a slight tingle after I first apply it and a really cool feeling. My mom and I both thought it smelled great. I think I'm going to have to go back sometime soon and get another.

shadowprincess

i had to return my plushglass... it did iritate my lips.. made them swollen.. the swelling lasted for a whole day... it wasnt pretty... it's really too bad though.. i do love the plushglass a lot...
ssad.gif
oh well...

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
my lips plumped slightly, but nothing much to brag about. it still feels a little tingly, but i think its a nice and interesting product (not very pigmented and a lot of sparkles) i never tried a lip plumper before.

I'm wondering if the plumpness is almost an illusion because of the sparkles and the way the light is reflected?

divaster

I think I'm going to return mine. I had a little tingle, but the weird thing is the tingle went in my mouth (and I'm sure I didn't actually get any in my mouth) about halfway back down the roof of my mouth and gums. I don't know if I had a reaction or what, but I also didn't like the color payoff (or lack of it) at all. I think for $17.50 I'm not going to be keeping this one. I was pretty disappointed.
ssad.gif

mandalinn

I just got Oversexed today and I love it! No irritation or burning like most of the plumpers. I am not sure if it really "plumped" them, but I love the color & sparkle of it. Just a slight tingle and cool feeling.

nicemeka

I had a bab reaction to the Plushglass as well. After a 2 month or so after I purchased it, I've started wearing it. And then brokeout in to hydes on my lips.