plzzz describe orgasm!!

shimpaniac

please describe orgasm for me!!!LOl...that sounds hilarious...
anyway...can someone describe in DETAIL...whats the exact colour like?? peachy pink??more peach or pink??whats the texture like??matte?shimmery?gold shimmer or silver??what skin tone does it complement?? is it only for very pale skins??
im NC 35 in mac...or u can say medium golden with yellow undertones...i want something very very natural, that makes my skin glow, without obvious glitter.Shimmer is ok...something similar to mac's beauty powders...and also...how is deep throat different from it...??dying to know...:confused:

hoemygosh

there is pink in the mix.
there's a peachy tint as well. and lots of shimmer.
it's absolutely gorgeous. probably my favorite blush of all time.

Simply Elegant

Pinky peach with gold shimmer. If you know what springsheen is like, it's basically a sheerer version. Deep throat is close to the same colour except a bit darker and that's more suitable for darker skin tones. Orgasm might not show up enough on you.

semtexgirl

It's a peachy/pink w/ lots of shimmer. Gotta be honest though (gulp, dare I say) I'm not loving this one at all. Between the shimmer and the consistency (I only use gel formulas or stains now) it just doesn't do it for me :shrug: .

Kiseki

Orgasm is a pink peach tone with golden shimmer, it's incredibly sheer, so it's more suited for fairer skin tones and I usually use it on tones up to NC25 for a flushed natural look, I have tried it on darker skin tones and it doesn't show at all.

shimpaniac

hey thanx all...!!
umm...that was kind of what i was expecting to hear.Id gathered that it goes well on paler girls,so i guess ill give deep throat a try.frankly,i wouldnt waste money on something thats sooo sheer.I mean i love springsheen, but its not something i'm dying for...speaking of sheer, i kind of feel the mac beauty powders can be frustratingly sheer at times...anyway...thanx once again...
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Definantly for the pale gals out there. I'm NC35 as well and Orgasm doesn't show up on me at all! If I put on a creamy pink or peach blush on my cheeks first then Orgasm on top, THEN you can see it on my face. For me its not all that great.

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
Well it's like this big EXPLOSION in your... oooooohhhh you mean makeup duh. LOL

Perv!!
lmao.gif

shimpaniac

just checked out orgasm....truly gorgeoussssss!!
eyelove.gif
but cudnt include that in my haul coz i bought springsheen...put them side by side and theyre veryyyy similar!u guys described it perfectly though...thanks so much!!
smiles.gif

rebekah

its like a peachy with a golden shimmer to it. i am light and i find it looks very natural but i've also used it on dark girls and it looks wonderful.

a definate must.

lovelylass

Hi

Could someone please put some on the back of there hand to show us.
Is it ok for daytime wear if its shimmery? or more a evening look?
I hate too shimmery!!

Thanks

smellyocheese

I've always loved how the blusher looked but we don't have NARS here!! GRRR!!! and it's too expensive to bring in. shucks. I always end up mixing several colours of blushers together

tiramisu

I'm glad I am not the only one who instantly cracked up at this thread title
rofl.gif

I would agree with the other posters, and say that it may a disappointment for you, possibly too sheer/light for your skin tone. Maybe look at Deep Throat for a similar shade?

Trista

I also prefer Deep Throat since it shows up better on me than Orgasm. However I do love to apply MAC's Peachtwist blush and then lightly layer Orgasm on the apples of the cheek. I just love how NARS names its blushes.
winks.gif

kimmy

next time you go to the drugstore, look at milani luminous blush...that
s what nars orgasm looks like...exactly.