Poot Poot Part 2 Beauty Pageant Queen/Barbie

Khalia25

Hee hee. He's a couple more of her. My husband wasn't feelin the hair piece I put on her. He has no sense of humor! I fell out laughing when I put it on her in the store. LOLOL Oh, and I included one of my big head son, Khalil. LOL It's the typical "tuxedo picture," but it's the only one I have on this computer. He is NOTORIOUS for making goofy faces in pictures, so we caught him right as he was about to make one of those dumb faces. Hence, the semi-goofy look.

Barbie-1.jpg

BeautyPageantQueen.jpg

Mariah5.jpg

And last, but not least....big head Khalil. LOL

Khalil.jpg

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
You have a beautiful family!!

Aww, thank you!! I remember your son from the Halloween costume post, and I could tell he's quite the looker even under his Batman costume!
smiles.gif

frocher

Your children are beautiful. I think the wig is cute and funny, and Khalil is a good looking young man.

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
She is sooo cute! You are probably already fending off girls from your handsome boy!

Girl, yessss...and why are the drama queens the ones who want to attach themselves to him? But then again, he is goofy and silly x's a trillion, so he has no problem scaring the nice ones away. He is notorious for hogging the spotlight with his crazy dances. This boy will create his OWN dances by remixing the Rack Daddy and the Dougie with a little bit of ol' school Oaktown's 357/Mc Hammer moves thrown in. Woo wee..he is a mess! A straight clown! LOL