Post your tattoo's I know you got em!!

MissMcQueen

Hello, while looking around on the site I noticed there are plenty of ladies and lads with tattoo's so lets see Em <3

bows2.jpg

newchair063.jpg

<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
SarahFlower.jpg

dollbabybex

here are 2 of mine... i have 4 but these are the only ones i have pix of...sorry the one on my forearm is blurry

ive posted them in a previous thread so sorry if you've seen them!

im getting an anchor on the top of each foot next week with 'daddy' on one foot and 'girl' on the other... really trashy! the pain!
weeping.gif

xmrsvindieselx

this pic is HORRIBLE.. it was the day after i got it so its swollen and is scabbing over ( gross i know )

Tourament06.jpg

andddd.

l_b4722fa25b6468ff44544aa62359ee09.jpg

aziajs

^^^That is a BEAUTIFUL tattoo.

I think there is also a post showing off tattoos already. These should probably be merged.

Bonbonroz

This is mine, I designed it myself... The only one right now but I'm planning another one soon (would like it on the ankle but wouldn't fit the uniform... gotta think about it)
I got it as a gift for my baccalauréat and my 18th birthday (thanks Mom and Annie :loveya
smiles.gif

dsc00210.jpg

ratmist

Right, so I'm late to this thread party, but I thought I'd add my pic and story anyway.
smiles.gif

1541501149_2d71fd7706_o.jpg

It's on my lower back but not as low as the 'tramp stamp' style. It's been retouched once. I got it when I was 17, well before the X-Men films came out in the cinema. It's about eight years old now.

When I was young, one of only good things about life was watching the X-Men cartoon that used to come on Fox with my brother. I read the comics and loved anything Marvel related. My favourite books were the Generation X series, and my favourite character was (and remains) Marrow.

cover33.jpg

*siiiigh* Isn't she beautiful?

Anyway, when the films came out, they summarily broke my heart because the comics almost instantly changed to match the films. I hadn't listened to my comic geek friends over the years very well... because they'd had their hearts broken when the Silver and Golden ages ended. Everything changes, everything evolves, but in Marvel, everything first has to make money.

I still love comics. I have an original painting of a group of X-Men on my wall. But the reason I got the tattoo was because I wanted something that meant something to me, reminded me of the innocence I used to have before cynicism took complete hold, and I wanted something that could have multiple meanings. X's and O's show up in antiquity all the time, in practically every prehistoric culture on the planet. And that works well too, because I'm a prehistoric archaeologist.
smiles.gif

dawnmelissa

here's mine...it's new...like brand new..only 9 days old today...it's still peeling so it's not beautiful yet and i need to have it touched up.

so i've been wanting these runes for YEARS...knew i wanted them on my wrist and was finally going to do them in black ink. then i saw the tattoo my friend in california had done in white ink and thought this would look way better in white. there started the quest of finding a tattoo shop that would do white ink. 4 places said no, the last, i am friends with someone who works at a shop. he asked if i could get it done and his friend agreed. i was his first all white tattoo and he'd been doing it for 15+ years...so that made me feel good knowing i was someone's first :p

apparently most shops won't touch all white tattoos because they're hard to get even. he did a wonderful job of filling it in and making it even there...but he missed 2 tiny spots on the first symbol toward the bottom, you can tell on the larger pics on my flickr page.

1514710898_0ff684ffa5.jpg

so the runes are the font used in a perfect circle's albums, they represent my initials. there's pics of the healing process here: http://flickr.com/photos/dawn_/sets/...913557/detail/

Hilly

I have 3...

1. Foot has a star. I hate this tat. I want to get rid of it. I was on Spring Break 05..my senior year of college and thought, hey it's only $30!
It looks like mold lol.

DSCF3188.JPG

2. Chinese Symbols: Supposed to mean life today..."live for the day". I'm a carpe diem fan. (tramp stamp #1)

DSCF3190.JPG

3. Some crappy heart I got in Colorado when I was a camp counselor. It was a fun summer. (tramp stamp #2)

DSCF3191.JPG

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn
here's mine...it's new...like brand new..only 9 days old today...it's still peeling so it's not beautiful yet and i need to have it touched up.

so i've been wanting these runes for YEARS...knew i wanted them on my wrist and was finally going to do them in black ink. then i saw the tattoo my friend in california had done in white ink and thought this would look way better in white. there started the quest of finding a tattoo shop that would do white ink. 4 places said no, the last, i am friends with someone who works at a shop. he asked if i could get it done and his friend agreed. i was his first all white tattoo and he'd been doing it for 15+ years...so that made me feel good knowing i was someone's first :p

apparently most shops won't touch all white tattoos because they're hard to get even. he did a wonderful job of filling it in and making it even there...but he missed 2 tiny spots on the first symbol toward the bottom, you can tell on the larger pics on my flickr page.

so the runes are the font used in a perfect circle's albums, they represent my initials. there's pics of the healing process here: http://flickr.com/photos/dawn_/sets/...913557/detail/

I adore yours - it looks a bit like etching (where a tattoo gun is used without ink, then the wound is usually treated with peroxide or some kind of treatment to produce a milky white scar). White tattoos are stunning - i want my entire back covered in either white tattooed or etched feather wings.

x-ivy

OH MY GOSH!!
THOSE ARE B-E-A-UTIFL!!!

I don't have any yet, but my first one is either going to be a heart with angel wings, a halo, devil horns and tail OR a cross with my grandpa's name somewhere with it--probably on my calf so I can show them off since I wear lots of skirts <3 I can't wait until I get it. I just hope I'm strong enough for the pain. :S

ratmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn

I really want to get a white ink tattoo but it's very hard to find someone in the UK willing to do it. I'm still thinking about the design, and right now it's a toss-up between the pattern of the lace from my antique bridal veil, or a tree that twists and turns.

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmist
right now it's a toss-up between the pattern of the lace from my antique bridal veil, or a tree that twists and turns.

i was goin to get black lace down the side of my hand but i got told that lace is too intrecat (sp?) and turns into a blob/gets very warped after a few years...

unless you have it very bigthat might be okay!?

ratmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
still need my arm finished. but i got my neck and my elbow (which i don't have a pic of
ssad.gif
too

P1012994.jpg

Boticelli Venus?