Ppl experiencing trouble with avatars pls read

Janice

8.18.05- This should no longer be an issue since we are not using the same forum software. If you need avatar help please post your question in this thread.

---------------
You can link to an "off-site" avatar, the option is in the avatar field of your profile. All you have to do is enter the URL to your avatar in the proper field and it will appear.

If you have trouble doing this, don't have anywhere to upload your avatar to, or you just don't know how, please email me and I will do it for you.
thmbup.gif

janice at haggardforums dot com

toropcheh

Question: I have saved my avatar to my computer, but it won't show up on the site... and the site I got it from won't allow direct links. What should I do? What's wrong?!
ssad.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie02044
mine wont work either- im trying to use this

pixel.jpg

Done.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by toropcheh
Question: I have saved my avatar to my computer, but it won't show up on the site... and the site I got it from won't allow direct links. What should I do? What's wrong?!
ssad.gif

Nothings wrong. Except for a little forum bug that only eats avatars and is very hard to find! :p

Send your avatar to the email address listed

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Quote:
Originally Posted by allie02044
mine wont work either- im trying to use this

pixel.jpg

Done.

yay! thanks!!!

Caitlin

PnkCosmo--
I'm not in charge around here or anything, but from looking at that image, it appears to be too big for the size limitations here. So that might be why you're having problems.

I have plenty of pictures I can use, but my picture resizer won't make my picture that small. Is there a free picture resizer I can d/l that will make it small?

Meaghan

is there anyway you can make this my av. for me? its the right size.. i just keep gettin the X lol.. thank you!!

[/img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/megmeg442/avamac3.jpg

Shawna

Hi Janice, I have tried everything, but obviously the computer is smarter than me. I uploaded the penguin pic I want to use as my avatar to my gallery. I just keep getting that really big error message? What am I doing wrong? I hate to bug you about this when it is something I'd like to be able to do myself. I am sorry to be a pain. Here is the pic:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1680
Yeah, I have a thing for penguins......must have been one in a past life.
smiles.gif

lola336

Hi I cant get my avatar up either.it uploaded to my gallery fine but i cant do anythign with it there either..pls help! thanks