Pro pans and palettes now available on Canadian MAC website!

JStarJStar

I *think* this is new, as I haven't seen it before today! (If I'm wrong, I'm sorry!) Now we can get pro pans and palettes from the regular website in Canada. Super exciting!!

macfan1966

You're absolutely correct. Isn't it great? LIFE IS GOOD.
th_DANCE.gif

vuittongirl

i have a birthday haul coming up as i have no mac shadow i was just going to get the pots, now i have to debate if i want pots right away or wait almost a week and a half for an online pan/pallette order
ssad.gif

JStarJStar

RockStar: I know! The pro store is such a trek to get to, I pretty much never go!

vuitongirl:Ooooh tough choice, is that how long the shipping takes to get to you? Mine has been faster than that in the past, if that helps!

I think I'd wait for the palettes and pans because you can get more colours that way since they are each less money. (Rationalize much? :p)

Also, palettes are pretty and I'm more likely to remember which colours I have if it's in a palette.

And, you can return the pro pans for back to mac, so that's also great (and cool that it's cheaper to get to the 6 items).

Just my two cents!

Yushimi whoops! Guess I was too excited to search properly!
tong.gif

macfan1988: wooot!
th_DANCE.gif
I'm also doing the happy dance!

vuittongirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStarJStar
RockStar: I know! The pro store is such a trek to get to, I pretty much never go!

vuitongirl:Ooooh tough choice, is that how long the shipping takes to get to you? Mine has been faster than that in the past, if that helps!

I think I'd wait for the palettes and pans because you can get more colours that way since they are each less money. (Rationalize much? :p)

Also, palettes are pretty and I'm more likely to remember which colours I have if it's in a palette.

And, you can return the pro pans for back to mac, so that's also great (and cool that it's cheaper to get to the 6 items).

Just my two cents!

Yushimi whoops! Guess I was too excited to search properly!
tong.gif

macfan1988: wooot!
th_DANCE.gif
I'm also doing the happy dance!

ouu i didnt know that, thanks
th_DANCE.gif

tropical_smiles

yes i'm so glad they have this now.
Now if you had to fill that palette..what would you put in it for the eyeshadows or even blush?

JStarJStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical_smiles
yes i'm so glad they have this now.
Now if you had to fill that palette..what would you put in it for the eyeshadows or even blush?

ooooh such a hard question!

I've heard great things about dazzlelight e/s, also blanc type, bitter, and humid (but I've never tried any of those)... I have trax, and it's really pretty, I love crystal, white frost and nylon. Everyone loves carbon, and black tied is one of my faves. Aquadisiac is on my to-buy list....

For blush, I really want to buy blushbaby, and I like pink swoon, but I'm not much of a Mac blush person.....

What's on your list??
mac_addict.gif

JStarJStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
yup saw this... yay - but i wonder when our site will be updated like the US site.

Is their site better? (like, easier to navigate or anything like that??)

Who's the cute baby in your pic??
cutey.gif

JStarJStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuittongirl
ouu i didnt know that, thanks
th_DANCE.gif

(sorry for the millions of posts! I just figured out that there is a multi-quote button-- duh! sigh.....)

yeah, I read it on the back to mac thread and was super excited, since I didn't know that either!!

aparnaBD

Thank you! I clicked on eyeshadows and thought I could choose between the pro or regular. Should have checked thoroughly, lol. Thanks again
smiles.gif