Problems at home. . .

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Let's just hope she'll dump that man she's seeing
He doesnt seem to be the best part of the story

Not intending to hurt you or her, but do you think she could be having a post-partum depression or something like that?

It's okay. You know thats something that i never put any thought into. But like i said before she was fine before she met him. For some odd reason i (and my mother agrees) can't help to think that he's egging her on, like brain washing her. She's constantly texting him essays and always talking to him. I know that she tells him what goes down at home, and obviously he eggs her on, because he basically tells her she can move in with him and yada yada yada...At this point i just wish the best for my sister. If i am wrong and he is for her then god bless them, but i don't see him being any good for her. Im just glad i've finally released myself of such a burden. She hasn't spoken to me at all and i know at this point shes really upset with me. Hopefully, things will work out one way or another. Thanks

stronqerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I understand that u want to help ur sister but at some pt it becomes enabling. She won't grow up and take care of her responsibilities if all of you are doing it for her. Its her baby not yours. As auntie ur there for added support not the entire support system. You have ur own future and responsiblities, will ur sis be able to help you if u fail ur exam, no, so u need to focus on ur goals and help out when u can not when its convenient for her.JMO

Your right. At this point she's not talking to me. But when she decides she wants to talk again, i will be there for her and my niece, i mean just because my sis is mad at me doesn't mean i wont ever carry my niece or hug her or kiss her, its not her fault..but i think its about time i stand up for myself and not be walked all over like i have been...but like u said, im still her auntie and im here for my little muffin.