Prom FOTD/Pics!

Chelseaa

Hey ! Prom was last night! The theme was "hollywood". lol... It was really fun. Everything was perfect, except for the fact that I had a COLD!! Talking was really hard and people could barely understand me, so I mostly just stayed with my loverly boyfriend who was absolutely awesome and 100% concerned with making me happy. I was so happy with my hair, my dress, and most of all my makeup! I got it done at MAC of course. =] It was probably the best makeover experience i've had. the MA was really talkative and i kept getting complimented on my makeup by people and the other MA's, it felt really good. however when i was describing the kind of look i wanted, i mentioned "hollywood nights" as the kind of lip colour i was going for and she didn't know what it was! i thought it was odd, so she must not have heard me right or something. it doesn't matter though, she did a fabulous job! I'll list the products to the best of my memory...

Face:
Studio fix fluid
light flush msf (Bought it!)
some bronzer
mineralized skinifinish natural? i think

Eyes:
Not sure.
Lashes, Two beige shadows, and a blackish shadow
blacktrack fluidline

Lips:
Girl about town l/s
ms. fizz dazzleglass
(bought both!)

of50590442.jpg

786809.jpg

7657.jpg

653654.jpg

21345.jpg

mreichert

You look absolutely stunning!! The balance between your lips and eyes are great! Very hot
smiles.gif
Hope you had a good time!