• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

purple FOTD

Sanne

tut1.jpg

I didn't wanna frighten you with a naked face, so this is me after I used moisturizer, prep&prime skin and Maxfactor lasting performance nr 101 foundation

tut2.jpg

I added a bit of color to my face with bronzer and prettybaby beautypowder

tut3.jpg

I lined the upper lashline with a brown kohlpencil. I haven't smudged it yet, and you can see why you should
greengrin.gif

tut4.jpg

ahhh eyebrows!!! my face needs 'em!! I used charcoalbrown eyeshadow, and I applied it with the se263

tut5.jpg

Ud primer potion in the eyelids, and Jest e/s from lashline to crease as a base color

tut6.jpg

then I applied Red violet Pro-e/s in the crease and outter 1/3 of the eyelid with the 239 brush. it's not blended yet, I'll do that after I put the next e/s on

tut8.jpg

first I used parfait amour in the crease, and lightly blended it with the 224 brush. then I applied a small amount of moth brown with the 224 brush in the crease. then it should look like this

tut9.jpg

this pic shows the magic of an eyelash curler, and 2 coats of Maxfactors 2000 calorie mascara

tut10.jpg

en profile, vain me
greengrin.gif

enjoy!!!

Bass-0-Matic

lovely! Is that what red violet looks like on everyone? it looks so blue based and lilacy on you *pouts* I want that color

XxTinker_BellxX

great tutorial. i love the look. p.s i was sitting here trying to figure out why in some pictures half of your face was a blue/grey tint... hows about after staring at you for a min or so i realised its the shadow of the samera and your hald lmao!!!! whatta idiot!