Pussy Cat Dolls.......make-up looks?

HOTasFCUK

Hey has anybody been watching the search for the next PCD? If you do, the make-up always looks freakin' amazing! Anybody got any tips or idead on how to create some of those looks? Thanks!

SnowWhiteQueen

I've always drooled over their makeup too on the show....I often thought that it looked like they were wearing amberlights eyeshadow. And lots of it!

aziajs

They also use a lot of glitter or glitter liner. Their makeup does look fantastic.

EDITED: Okay, so I just checked the credits for the show. MAC provides their makeup. Carlene K is the makeup supervisor. Here is her site: http://makeupexpert.com/.

The other makeup artists are:
Noel Nicholas
Jennifer Thorington http://www.jenniferthorington.com/
Brittany Woodward

Hope that helps.

Honey B. Fly

liquid liner..false lashes.. glittery liners n shadows.. its look so hot with some big hoop earrings and a sexy black top

User49

I haven't seen it but I have seen the commercial for it and thought WOW look at the eyemakeup! Lol! I would watch it just for that! The glittery looks especially! It would be good to see any specific pics and see if any1 could recreate the look!
rofl.gif

BlahWah

Yeah, I wish they'd post their looks! I was trying to figure out Melissa R's makeup in the final episode, which was similar to what Robin (?? the creator of the PCDs) had one. Smokey black-grey up through the lid, then sthg like Beautyburst or Coppering or Amber Lights - you get the idea - blended from the lid to the crease. Some highlighter, glitter and falsies to finish.

Fairybelle

I have the LE Stila PCD palette (and the matching l/s--they came with little garters on them and the two glosses!!) and since I know Stila worked with Robin Antin on the colors, they are classic to the PCD "look".
Some MAC dupes to the Stila PCD palette & collection:

White Frost e/s
Beautiful Iris e/s
Black Tied e/s
Coygirl blush
Brave l/s
Rubia l/s
Prrr l/g
Underage l/g

Pink Meringue l/g would also work as a gloss for this look.

HTH!!
cheerleader.gif