Question about MAC brushes

riddella

Can anyone tell me if these are good brushes to buy as a set? I'm very new at using MAC and I just need your opinion if this is a good buy? Thanx.

1 #135 Powder/Blush Brush - used, 1 #168 Large Angle Contour Brush - used, 1 #190 Foundation Brush - used, 1 #275 Med. Angle Shading Brush - used, 2 #242 Shader Brushes - used, 1 #213 Fluff Brush - used, 1 #266 Small Angle Brush - used, 1 #192 Cheek/Face Brush - new, 1 #217 Blending Brush - new, 1 #162 Small Contour Brush - new, 1 #269 Med. Angle Brush - new, 1 #204 Lash Brush - new, 1 #228 Mini Shader Brush - new, 1 #210 Eyeliner Brush - new, 1 #129 SH Blush Brush - new with pouch and 1 Brush Roll - used

prinzessin784

It's a good set if you don't have any of those brushes and would use them! Are you getting a deal on them or something?

riddella

Yeah. Someone is selling them and I noticed on some of the other threads that girls commented on loving the 187? brush and that one wasnt on the list. So I just wanted to know if there are any vital brushes that I should buy that arent there, but also some brushes on there that aren't worth using.

saniyairshad

Yes thats a good deal, it has a lot of very usable brushes
smiles.gif

Latest posts