question about MAC demo

lolameg3

okay so I'm thinking about applying at MAC. I really wanna know as much as I can about the interview process before I apply. I know that you have to do a makeup demo before your interview (that's what the girl at my local MAC said. demo first, interview second) so i was just wondering...

do they give you a specific look to do?
& if so, what looks have you MAC employees/MAC interviewees been given?

babyjazy21

It really depends where you are interviewing at. I had a one on one interview first then my demo then a group interview.
Sometimes there are job fairs where you do everything in the same day. Mine took FOREVER!!! the whole interview process took about 3 months, but it was all well worth it.
Good luck!

Amaranth

Yeah, the answer to all of those questions differ depending on where you are. For me it was interview first and demo second. My scenario was pretty not-scary too, I just had to do a day look and then quickly transform it into a night look.

nursee81

I am also thinking about applying but am scared to. I don't do well under pressure and I don't want to be rejected at the same time. The manager at the FS store I go to keeps telling me to apply and that she wants me. I want it bad but don't want to be rejected.