Questions About Lure <3

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i saw something about a TLC here but nothing on the MAC site...does anyone know what's the deal? it has pink in the name so i'm curious hahaha!

The TLC's are under the Bait Collection on the MAC site. They are sticks and I think they have four of them. The one you are talking about is most likely Pink Resort. HTH!

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i saw something about a TLC here but nothing on the MAC site...does anyone know what's the deal? it has pink in the name so i'm curious hahaha!

there were three of them, in stick form..

one was after-tan (I believe this was the pink one(not sure)- and it was PINK!!)
and I can't remember the other two- but one was a bronzey color, and I can't remember the last one.

kimmy

thank you, ladies! i've never had a TLC before, i think i might pick one of these up to try out
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Ok, I hauled today and here is what I got:
Mancatcher e/s
Waternymph e/s
Aquavert e/s
Pink Clash l/g
Haunting f/l
Delphic f/l
4 pan quad

I still want to get:
Phosphorelle l/g
Bait l/g
Lure l/s
Goddess l/s
Stroke of Lust l/s
Pretty Please l/s (I will B2M this one since it's in the perm. collection)
Apripeach pearlizer

After seeing everything in person, I skipped Sea Myth because it is nearly identical to Seedy Pearl. Nightfish f/l was just borning. I wasn't thrilled with the TLC so I skipped those, but might pick one up eventually. It is such an amazing collection, and I think it will suit most skin tones. This is definately the first collection that I plan to get almost all of. Glad I don't feel this way about all of them!
smiles.gif

Latest posts