R.i.p

Classic Beauty

I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie. You are in my prayers.
ssad.gif

aquarius11

Alexa hon, I am sorry to hear of your loss. Please know we are all here to support you in whatever ways you need right now. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take good care, sweetie.

user3

Oh hun, I am so sorry. {{{{{HUGS & Prayers}}}}}}
If you need anything please let me know.
Take care and may God watch over you and your family.

mel0622

man why do loved ones have to die?
weeping.gif
i'm sorry about your dad. but u now that he's never really gone as long as you remember him.

jess98765

my condolences goes out to you and your family alexa! please stay strong honey for yourself and your family. Chin up
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Oh Alexa, I am truly sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope that your father at least passed over peacefully, and without pain.

Alexa

thank you, everyone. it's been hard but my whole family is here. we're all here for each other
smiles.gif

deathcabber

OMG, Im so so sorry. I was hoping that a miracle would happen for you and your family. You'll be in my prayers.

Miss Pumpkin

I am so sorry to hear this, be strong Alexa! And be next to your mum, your family and specially her need you now. My most sincere condolences

orodwen

(((alexa))) gosh, there's nothing i can say that can ease this at all but know there is lots of love & light surrounding you, your family & those that love your dad.

nena

omg....im so sorry. hope all is well...i know we have never really talked, but if u need a friend...aim me or yahoo me at activenena. ive been a distant admirer.