Random swatches

ButterflyDior77

Re: The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

Swatches of MAC E/S Romp, Woodwinked, Mulch, Satin Taupe, Benefit's Rich Beach, MUFE Bronze-Brown Star Powder Pigment over various bases.

ButterflyDior77

Re: The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

Chanel Mat Lumiere in 0.5
Diorskin Nude in 020 Light Beige
MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC20
Make up Forever HD foundation in 117 - Marble

Xanetia

This palette is gorgeous! It comes with plenty of colors and they are all very pigmented and beautiful :) It's Metallic Stones by Zoeva.

Another picture and swatches :D I tried to use the little sunlight I had, hope it worked haha!

Xanetia

H&M Eye Pen new collecion, I believe. I have a lot of pencils from other years and never saw these ones! :O I do have one similar to Green Mint, but not as green and vivid and beautiful... I don't have it with me so I can't show you the difference, but I will soon :D

Aaaaaand I love them :)

Just in case, from left to right - White, Taupe and Green Mint :)
heart.gif

Xanetia

Lancome • Black Strass. It is just a black with silver sparkling, but it looks gorgeous when you wear it :)

Xanetia

These eye liners and Kohls are from Primark basic cosmetic line. They're really cheap (1£ a pair) and very very pigmented. They also last for quite a long time. I thought I should put some Primark cosmetics swacthes because some of them they truly deserve to talk about them and be seen :)

And these are from other Primark collections. The purple (Bilberry) and the green (Ever Green) are 1£ each, and belong to Band of Bold collection. The black/gold was a limited edition for Christmas, but they still have them sometimes, and it's from the GILT collection :)

LeeleeBell

Pics of Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush in the shade "Natural Beauty"

Here i have compared Tarte Natural Beauty with MAC Bite of an Apple
BoaA on the left. Natural Flush on the right

Natural Beauty is in the middle, MAC BoaA on the right of it MAC Hipness on the left of it...heavily swatched (obviously lol)
(no flash)

(flash)

Xanetia

The MUA Swatches page is not working (at least not for me), so I'm posting these here instead :/

MUA Pearl Eyeshadows • 12 & 14.