Rare Minerals by Bare Escentuals (nighttime powder mask?)

luminious

Rare Minerals

Anyone tried Rare Minerals by Bare Minerals? I guess you wear it to bed...

http://www.rareminerals.com/

This breakthrough, mineral-based nighttime treatment represents the first of its kind. For the first time ever, all 72 organic macro and micro minerals that exist in nature are available in a time released, active ingredient formula. Containing no preservatives and zero irritants whatsoever, it's ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive.

Bare Escentuals creates its products with the belief that healthy skin is the first line of defense against aging. The patent-pending, 100 percent pure organic mineral concentrate in RareMinerals Skin Revival Treatment contains a perfectly-balanced blend of 72 macro and micro minerals harvested from untouched, virgin soil. The unique, non-aqueous form of the organic soil mineral concentrate is the perfect nutrient carrier for vitamins A and C, and a host of botanical extracts. Some of the benefits are faster skin renewal, increased firmness, improved hydration, increased skin luminosity and a reduction in the appearance of redness associated with acne and rosacea.

The exclusive powder form delivers these benefits at their fullest potency, and also increases the skin's ability to better utilize each of its natural ingredients. While the Pillow Puff applicator provides flawless delivery and exact application, the real action takes place while you're sleeping.

edit.. haha i just checked out the price on sephora.com.. 60$ they have to be nuts.

Char1986

My mom started using the clear one a week ago. It was a gift from her sister, and she was going to give it to me to try, but as I am up at school now, she decided to use it. She came up to visit today and her face looked good. She said she did notice a difference. She uses LiftFusion on her face, and she said this stuff even helped to improve how that worked. She does look a few years younger!