Real pigments?

wolfsong

I saw this seller (craftiechik) too - im eyeing up her lustdust, is there a way of justifying me having 2 of them even though i dont really use the first? The lustdust in the photo has a rainbow effect which im guessing would be hard to dupe.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
I saw this seller (craftiechik) too - im eyeing up her lustdust, is there a way of justifying me having 2 of them even though i dont really use the first? The lustdust in the photo has a rainbow effect which im guessing would be hard to dupe.

There are quite a few fake holographic glitters getting about like Lust Dust and any of the 3D glitters so be careful. The last lot I saw was in the UK and she was suspended. Its the size and cut of the glitter that will give it away as a fake
th_remoteImage-61.gif
I have the Lust Dust too...LOL!!

ETA - her shipping costs are frightful..... it generally costs under $5US to send pigments to AU, theres no way she can justify $12US shipping to anywhere.....

MrsRjizzle

Yeah they look real. But when you are buying online. You never know if its a picture of the actual item. Maybe a stock photo or something...

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh so swish
Yeah they look real. But when you are buying online. You never know if its a picture of the actual item. Maybe a stock photo or something...

I dont think these are stock photos given that she has All Girl, Lust Dust and Turqoiuse matte pigments available - these items were either LE or DC and are from collections/pro line that are years and years old.