Recc's for formal make up for my sister

littlepickle

4900014839_6294fa9378_z.jpg

So here's me on the left, my sister Casey in the middle and my younger sister Amy in the front. My mum is having her civil union in March of next year and I am doing both sisters' make-up (unless Casey rebels, entirely possible). So I am trying to gather more of a kit to offer flexibility for these two and my mum. Amy has been matched as an NC42 at a MAC counter and Casey, to my surprise was matched as NC15. However she prefers her NW15 Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. Amy already has a Select Cover Up concealer in her shade, and a Studio Fix powder.
So what I want to know is whether that will be enough for formal civil union photography, or whether I should purchase a liquid foundation too.
Should I get a powder/natural MSF for Casey & I?
What kind of blush colours should I be looking for? I have Gingerly and thought that could be good for Amy, but I tried it on myself and it actually looked okay, so maybe it's not dark enough? Really not sure for Amy. I really only have Gingerly, Tippy, Joie-de-Vivre, Prim & Proper & Dollymix in terms of MAC blushes, and quite a few highlight & beauty powders powders (Marine Life, Spectacle!, Tahitian Sand, Blush of Youth, Porcelain MSF, Crushed Bourganvillea CCB)
Lipsticks & lipglasses - should I go for nudes? I really want to wear a bright red... any suggestions for either sister would be great. Don't know what colours our outfits will be yet to compliment them but thought I'd ask
smiles.gif

Also brow liner suggestions! Should I take the girls to get their brows waxed (in a sisterly way, I really want to make them!)

Thanks all
smiles.gif

hotti82

liquid foundation set with powder usually has more staying power than just one alone; for photos that would probably work out best for you; as for colors, that can be difficult to recommend since i don't know what colors you'll be in, but keep me posted and i'll help if i can for sure, and the brows...neither of them are overbearing, the girls might like to just have them shaped a little, maybe give a bit of an arch to them just to frame the face...good luck!