Recommended MAC brush sellers

Scotch Lass

Hi Everyone

I'm a neewbie to this site
winks.gif

I'd like to buy some MAC brushes. As I'm in the UK I wanted to buy some from America or perhaps an American/Canadian e-bay seller (due to the good exchange rate at the moment).

Wonder if anyone can steer me in the right direction? There are so many fakes on e-bay I wondered if you guys knew who was safe to buy?

Also, what would you guys recommend as a good selection of brushes to start of my collection with?

Thanks, in anticipation.

Scotch Lass
winkiss.gif

captodometer

Most of the so-called MAC brushes being sold on Ebay are fakes. I wouldn't buy a MAC brush from any Ebay seller, even the ones I've bought other MAC stuff from and been completely happy with. Some of the fakes are starting to look incredibly real.

I think people who work for MAC get a 40% discount; the discount at a CCO is 30%. So anything listed with a buy it now or reserve price less than 60% of retail is very likely a fake. After all, who is going to sell for a loss, and do it repeatedly? If you check the seller history, you will see lots of people who have supposedly sold hundreds or thousands of "MAC" brushes: gotta be fakes. Or authentic and stolen.

See if you can make friends with someone in the US or Canada, and have them custom purchase the real thing directly from MAC for you.