Recs for my sister?

ashley8119

I wanted to get some MAC for my sister, but I am clueless on what to get her. She has brown eyes, dark brown hair, and light/medium skin. The pictures I have included were taken in a somewhat dim lighted room. The rest of her pictures she's wearing a lot of makeup on and these are the only ones where she has minimal makeup on. Her skin does have a lot of pink in it (only on her face) because she has a thyroid condition and that causes dry flaky red skin on your face. Her skin was always creamy and even toned until this thyroid stuff happened. It pretty much ruined her skin and her hair...and her self esteem.

So I want to surprise her and get her some stuff from MAC, but I'm not sure what to get. I know three MAC products of mine that she uses and loves: Spice lip pencil, Jubilee lipstick, and Pinkarat lustreglass.

Her favorite feature to play up is her eyes, but she's looking for a HG pink lipstick. It's so hard to find colors for her. I can find colors for myself so easily, but it's a challenge for her.

Any recommendations for anything (lips, eyes, cheeks, etc) would be extremely appreciated.

AMBER1.jpg

AMBER2.jpg

Thank you in advance!

carandru

Ok, I don't have any advice but reading this made me feel so sad. I work in an endocrinologist's office so I know how the thyroid can throw everything out of wack! I sure that whatever you get her, she will love it!!! She's gorgeous anyway.

hawaii02

Honestly, I think the Tempting quad would look great. I'm fond of the look MAC did with Coquette, Gorgeous Gold and *maybe* Humid for fall. Just my IMO
smiles.gif

ladyJ

for neutral eyeshadows....satin taupe, carbon, espresso, sable, nylon, wedge, tempting, twinks, mystery and woodwinked

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Honestly, I think the Tempting quad would look great. I'm fond of the look MAC did with Coquette, Gorgeous Gold and *maybe* Humid for fall. Just my IMO
smiles.gif

Gorgeous Gold and Humid are gorgeous when you use them together. They're great for brown eyes.

aleksis210

She has similar features to kim kardashian and she loves 'Angel' lipstick for a pink lipstick, but I do too and I'm a pale blonde! As far as colors on the eyes 'woodwinked' would look very pretty on her...to tell you the truth there aren't very many colors that could look bad on her complexion, I'm not sure if she likes bright colors or not but 'Aquadisiac' is such a pretty color!