Red gloss for fair skin, blue eyes, blonde hair?

SagMaria

I love the red lipstick, bare faced look but I want to ease in to that because I'm a red lipstick newbie, I'd like to start with a nice juicy red gloss. Any suggestions? Also any suggestions for red lipsticks as well? Any texture suggestions would be great but I really don't like matte.

Fairybelle

A couple to try: MAC Russian Red Lipglass, or for a sheer look, Lancome Juicy Tubes in Cherry on Top (this shade is really pretty!!).
For lipstick: MAC Russian Red, Lady Danger, Dubonnet, MAC Red. HTH!

saniyairshad

iagree.gif
MAC Russian Red Lipglass and Lancome Juicy Tubes in Cherry on Top are my absolute fave reds
smiles.gif

knoxydoll

MAC Russian Red in Lipglass is great and I'd say for a lipstick (once you grow out of your noob shell) Viva Glam I (it's so great).
Wearing red lips is all about confidence and attitude, oh and a good application of course. But if you remember that you'll do fine.

SagMaria

Thanks for the rec ladies! Now when I get to the point when I have enough courage to wear a red lipstick would I need lipliner? I'm really fascinated with the invisible liners that hold your lipstick in, which companies make those? Keep all the recs coming, they're great!!!
thmbup.gif

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagMaria
Thanks for the rec ladies! Now when I get to the point when I have enough courage to wear a red lipstick would I need lipliner? I'm really fascinated with the invisible liners that hold your lipstick in, which companies make those? Keep all the recs coming, they're great!!!
thmbup.gif

I personally don't use lipliner on a regular basis, it makes me feel old lol. But it's not a bad idea with red lips. Go for a shade that matches your natural lipcolour as closely as possible.

EDIT:

Also I usually use a little concealer on a brush and just go around the lips when I make a mistake. I usually wear longlasting lipsticks, they mistakes are harder to fix then, but no lipliner needed

Latest posts